The Pima Air & Space Museum was opened in the 1970’s and is spread across over 80 acres of land and is home to around 3000 historical aircrafts and planes. The museum is world’s largest non-government funded aviation and space museum.
- World War II exhibits
- Wright Flyer
- 787 Dreamliner
- Tram Tours and Walking Tours offered daily
- 390th Memorial Museum
If you love aviation, a visit here is an absolute must.
Entrance Ticket Details For Pima Air & Space Museum
- Adult (ages 13 & up): USD 15.50 per day (USD 20.00 for 2 days)
- Pima County Resident: USD 12.25 per day (USD 16.25 for 2 days)
- Senior (65+)/Military: USD 12.75 per day (USD 16.75 for 2 days)
- Junior (ages 5-12): USD 9.00 per day (USD 12.50 for 2 days)
- Child (4 & Under): FREE
- Group of 20+: USD 12.50
- “Boneyard”/AMARG Tour:(Monday – Friday, excluding federal holidays: Government issued photo identification required): USD: 7.00
- “Boneyard”/AMARG Tour (12 & under) (Monday – Friday, excluding federal holidays : Government issued photo identification required): USD 4.00
- Tram Tour (museum grounds): USD 6.00
For other prices including prices for Groups, visit the official website.
Pima Air & Space Museum Hours
- Last admission at 4.00 pm.
How to Reach Pima Air & Space Museum
- By Bus: At Littletown/Empire Vista (2 kilometers away)
- By Car
- By Taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tucson before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tucson and book an accommodation of your choice.
29.58% of people who visit Tucson include Pima Air & Space Museum in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
62.03% of people start their Pima Air & Space Museum visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
2 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 2 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Pima Air & Space Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Pima Air & Space Museum
Pima Air & Space Museum Reviews & Ratings
Do you have annual memberships?Answer Report Abuse
do you have electric carts for Handicap?Answer Report Abuse
I am having trouble getting on your web site to get tickets for your boneyard tour on the 18 or 19 of January. Can you help me as I have been trying for several days.Answer Report Abuse
Hi Harold, to inquire about reservation regarding the AMARG/BONEYARD TOUR at Pima Air & Space Museum, it is recommended that you contact the museum administration. You may either send them an email on AMARG@pimaair.org or call on (520) 618-4805.Report Abuse
Are you open Monday, January 21st, Martin Luther King HolidayAnswer Report Abuse
Not sure but it seems that the museum will remain open on the 21st of January. However, the hours of operation might differ. Would recommend that you call the Pima Air & Space Museum contact number 1 520-574-0462 for details about the same.Report Abuse
Looking for pictures of a HC-97. I served in USAF 76th ARS in Hickam field in 1965-66. Where I fine one?Answer Report Abuse
Hi Thomas. I suggest you call the Pima Air & Space Museum on 520-618-4810 and inquire about the photos. Hope you find them :)Report Abuse