Pima CanyonCurrently Open [Closes at 07:30 pm]
- Address: Pima Canyon, Arizona 85718, USA, Tucson, United States
- Timings: 05:00 am - 07:30 pm Details
- Time Required: 09:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Canyon, Picnic Spot
The Pima Canyon is loved for ease of access and can be visited almost all year round. The pathway to the Pima Dam is easy and you will see enough signs to help you out. The Pima Spring and Pima Saddle are both preferred by serious hikers and you will need a topographical map and compass to find your route.
No matter where you decide to stop, the whole canyon offers an inspiring view of Tucson and is a favorite picnic spot when in the city.
Pima Canyon Travel Tips
- Carry enough bottles of water and energy bars and food with you.
- Sturdy shoes and sunscreen along with other necessary gear will be helpful.
- Have a topographic map and compass with you if you plan on visiting the attractions above the dam.
- Admission is free.
Pima Canyon Hours
- The canyon is open from dawn to dusk.
How to Reach Pima Canyon
- By Car.
- By Taxi.
- By Hiking: After parking at Pima Canyon trailhead
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tucson before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tucson and book an accommodation of your choice.
2.34% of people who visit Tucson include Pima Canyon in their plan
66.67% of people start their Pima Canyon visit around 06 AM
People usually take around 9 Hrs to see Pima Canyon
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Pima Canyon
People normally also visit Vivace Restuarant while planning their trip to Pima Canyon.