Rattlesnake BridgeCurrently Open
- Address: Rattlesnake Bridge,Tucson, AZ, USA, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:15 Mins
- Tags: Bridge, Family And Kids, Architecture
The Rattlesnake Bridge is one of the iconic architectural sites in Tucson that resembles a Rattlesnake-complete with fangs!
The tail end of the bridge has a sensor which gives off a Rattling sound as you walk through the artsy-snake skeleton!
The bridge is a pedestrian and bike bridge and you will often find locals walking through it just for fun! The bridge is a fine example of functional art art its best!
How to Reach Rattlesnake Bridge
- Bus: At SL/Toole/Congress
- Train: Tucson Station
- By Car
- By Taxi
- By walking: From Broadway Blvd turn south onto S. Euclid Ave., then quickly turn right onto E. McKey St. Park in the lot and walk over the bridge
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tucson before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tucson and book an accommodation of your choice.