The Sabino Canyon is a recreation center which consists of some of the most spectacular natural sights and hiking trails in Tucson.
A favorite local weekend spot, you will find people hiking, biking, walking, horseback riding or simply immersing themselves in photography, bird watching or simply exploring the wildlife of the canyon.
No private vehicles are allowed here but you can opt for a localtour which will take you through the whole canyon.
- Exploring 30 miles of natural trails.
- Educational tour of the recreational center.
Sabino Canyon Travel Tips
- Carry bottled water and wear sturdy shoes.
- Sunscreen will help during peak summers.
Entrance Ticket Details For Sabino Canyon
- Admission fees is USD 5 per person, per day.
- For other prices, visit the official website.
How to Reach Sabino Canyon
- By Car
- By Taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tucson before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tucson and book an accommodation of your choice.
47.55% of people who visit Tucson include Sabino Canyon in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
50.33% of people start their Sabino Canyon visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Sabino Canyon
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sabino Canyon