St Philip's PlazaCurrently Open
- Address: 4280 N Campbell Ave, Tucson, AZ 85718, United States
- Timings: 08:00 am - 12:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-5202616982
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: Market, Family And Kids
The St Philip's Plaza Farmers' Market offers all the flavors of Tucson- from fresh veggies and fruits to mouth-watering pretzels, preserves and other food products.
The market is also where you will find local musicians performing and during the weekends, the market adds to the buzz of the St Philip's Plaza. If you want to see Tucson’s local life, a visit here to try some of the local food products will give you a taste of the city itself!
Entrance Ticket Details For St Philip's Plaza
- Admission is free.
St Philip's Plaza Hours
- Artisan Farmers’ Market: Every Saturday 8.00 am - 12.00 pm
- Classic Farmers’ Market: Every Sunday 8.00 am - 12.00 pm
How to Reach St Philip's Plaza
- Bus: At Campbell Av/River
- By Car
- By Taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tucson before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tucson and book an accommodation of your choice.