Tohono ChulCurrently Open [Closes at 05:00 pm]
- Address: 7366 N Paseo Del Norte, Tucson, AZ 85704, United States
- Timings: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-5207426455
- Ticket Price: 10 USD
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Park
Tohono Chul encompasses the natural habitat of the Sonoran Desert and takes care of a wide variety of flowers, trees, birds and bees. The park has a ‘adopt-a-bee’ program where you can be a part of the park’s many eco-friendly plans.
For nature-lovers, the place ispeasant towalkaround and notice the butterflies and hummingbirds. The art galleries present in the gardens are perfect to see the trending art of Tucson and the on-ground Bistro makes for a great way to end the day with a coffee.
- Member: Free
- Student (with ID): USD 5.00
- Adult: USD 10.00
- Children (5-12): USD 3.00
- Senior (62+): USD 8.00
- Children (under 5): Free
- Active Military: USD 5.00
- Groups (10 or more): 10% discount
- Special discounts: members of AAA – 10%; members of AAM or APGA – free
- Tohono Chul Garden Bistro, La Fuente Museum Shop and La Entrada Greenhouse and Garden Shop are not subject to the admission charge. Admission rates not applicable to special events.
- Tohono Chul grounds and Tohono Chul Garden Bistro: 8.00 am – 5.00 pm Daily (only service dogs are allowed in Tohono Chul).
- Exhibit House, Museum Shops and Greenhouse: 9.00 am- 5.00 pm Daily.
- Administrative Offices: 8.00 am – 5.00 pm from Monday to Friday.
- Holiday Hours: 8.00 am – 3.00 pm duringChristmas Eve & New Years Eve.
Blue Star Museum Days:
- May 30 – September 5: Saturdays at 11.00 am (dates can change annually)
- By Bus: At Ina/Pso Del Norte
- By Car
- By Taxi
- By Walking
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Tucson before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tucson and book an accommodation of your choice.
45.93% of people who visit Tucson include Tohono Chul in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
52.33% of people start their Tohono Chul visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Tohono Chul
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Tohono Chul
What a wonderful place to walk around in, Not only were all the different cacti interesting to see, the fact that the cactus all support each other in how they grow together was astonishing to me. While walking through l also noticed that surrounding these beautiful cacti were jasper and crystals. I felt the need to be surrounded by nature and I loved my visit.
Great time at the Holiday Night event. Music was so wonderful. The hot cocoa and cookies were a treat for all of us and Santa delighted both young and old. A magical night!
Nice and well manicured property with pockets of shade throughout the trails. Especially liked the area with the stream along the covered patio. Good place to read or chill out. One minor thing I didn't like was that it is located just off of Ina Rd so there is a lot of traffic noise. Saw that in Oct and Nov they have live music performances every Sunday.
Nice place to stroll through native gardens. They had a Sunday concert which was great to relax outside and listen. We got a little lost on the trails, they could use better signs. We plan on bringing the kids for Christmas lights, which should be fun!
Food and service are, in my opinion, both unique. The chicken waffle dish was savory and the crusted chicken crunchy and moist all at once. My meal came with a side of lovely looking watermellon, but because I am allergic, the waiter whisked it away and the manager brought a completely redone plate. The cheesy side soup with bacon was as big an attraction as the entree itself. Wonderful experience lunching in the Garden of Allah, so as to speak. The Queen butterflies were out in force in the garden itself. Excellent engagement.