Tohono Chul327 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 7366 N Paseo Del Norte, Tucson, AZ 85704, United States
- Timings: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-5207426455
- Ticket Price: 10 USD
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Park
Tohono Chul encompasses the natural habitat of the Sonoran Desert and takes care of a wide variety of flowers, trees, birds and bees. The park has a ‘adopt-a-bee’ program where you can be a part of the park’s many eco-friendly plans.
For nature-lovers, the place ispeasant towalkaround and notice the butterflies and hummingbirds. The art galleries present in the gardens are perfect to see the trending art of Tucson and the on-ground Bistro makes for a great way to end the day with a coffee.
Entrance Ticket Details For Tohono Chul
- Member: Free
- Student (with ID): USD 5.00
- Adult: USD 10.00
- Children (5-12): USD 3.00
- Senior (62+): USD 8.00
- Children (under 5): Free
- Active Military: USD 5.00
- Groups (10 or more): 10% discount
- Special discounts: members of AAA – 10%; members of AAM or APGA – free
- Tohono Chul Garden Bistro, La Fuente Museum Shop and La Entrada Greenhouse and Garden Shop are not subject to the admission charge. Admission rates not applicable to special events.
Tohono Chul Hours
- Tohono Chul grounds and Tohono Chul Garden Bistro: 8.00 am – 5.00 pm Daily (only service dogs are allowed in Tohono Chul).
- Exhibit House, Museum Shops and Greenhouse: 9.00 am- 5.00 pm Daily.
- Administrative Offices: 8.00 am – 5.00 pm from Monday to Friday.
- Holiday Hours: 8.00 am – 3.00 pm duringChristmas Eve & New Years Eve.
Blue Star Museum Days:
- May 30 – September 5: Saturdays at 11.00 am (dates can change annually)
How to Reach Tohono Chul
- By Bus: At Ina/Pso Del Norte
- By Car
- By Taxi
- By Walking
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tucson before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tucson and book an accommodation of your choice.
32% of people who visit Tucson include Tohono Chul in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
52.33% of people start their Tohono Chul visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Tohono Chul
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Tohono Chul
Tohono Chul Reviews & Ratings
Holiday attractions 2019Answer Report Abuse
Holiday Nights is an attraction at the Tohono Chul that you may want to visit. The Holiday Nights will be held on the below-given dates:
December 6 & 7 | 5:30 – 8:30 p.m.
December 13 & 14 | 5:30 – 8:30 p.m.
December 20 & 21 | 5:30 – 8:30 p.m.
For more events, you can visit the official website of Tohono Chul.Report Abuse
Is the bistro at Tohono Chul outdoorsAnswer Report Abuse
It is a garden bistro at Tohono Chul. You may call on 520.742.6455 x 501 and inquire further.Report Abuse