The Tucson Balloon Rides offers Hot Balloon Rides over the scenic Sonoran Desert, Tucson Mountains, Saguaro National Park West and the Avra Valle and gives you a stunning sight of all its features and terrains.
A must for every adventurist or simply someone who would love to see Arizona from a bird’s eye and appreciate its stunning sunrise and sunset views.
Do carry a camera with you if you would like to capture the view.
Tucson Balloon Rides Travel Tips
- If you suffer from Vertigo, give this one a pass.
- Visit the official website to know about safety and rules.
Entrance Ticket Details For Tucson Balloon Rides
- Balloon Flights are USD 250 per person (USD 200 with military ID).
- Children ages 5-12 fly for USD 135 per child (they must be accompanied by an adult).
- Teens ages 12-18 fly for USD 175 when accompanied by an adult.
- Sweetheart flights (a private flight for two people) are USD 700 per couple (no sweetheart flights on weekends from Feb-April) Please call to check availability before you book online.
Tucson Balloon Rides Hours
- Call up the place or visit the official website for reservations and slot timings.
How to Reach Tucson Balloon Rides
- By Car.
- By Taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tucson before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tucson and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Tucson Balloon Rides Address: 3079 W Avenida Cresta, Tucson, AZ 85745, USA, United States
- Tucson Balloon Rides Contact Number: +1-5202355355
- Time required to visit Tucson Balloon Rides: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
2.17% of people who visit Tucson include Tucson Balloon Rides in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
80% of people start their Tucson Balloon Rides visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Tucson Balloon Rides
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Tucson Balloon Rides
People normally club together Tohono Chul and Tucson Mountain Park while planning their visit to Tucson Balloon Rides.