Most of the Tucson Mountain Park is a part of Saguaro National Park and has been the shooting location for a number of old-west, cow-boy movies. The whole terrain is loved for its hiking trails and intimate spots where you can truly feel one with nature.
- Tumamoc Hill known for its sunset and sunrise views.
- Yetman Trail that covers the Sonoran Desert terrain.
- King Canyon Trail which takes you to the Wasson Peak- the highest peak in the Tucson Mountains.
Most of the hiking trails are rather easy and have necessary facilities.
Tucson Mountain Park Travel Tips
- Carry bottled water and snacks with you.
- Wearing sunscreen and sturdy shoes with comfortable clothing is recommended.
How to Reach Tucson Mountain Park
- By Bus: At Western Way Ci/Kinney Rd (7.5 kilometers away)
- By Car
- By Taxi
- By Hiking
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tucson before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tucson and book an accommodation of your choice.
12.18% of people who visit Tucson include Tucson Mountain Park in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
77.36% of people start their Tucson Mountain Park visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 6 Hrs to see Tucson Mountain Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Tucson Mountain Park
People normally also visit Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum while planning their trip to Tucson Mountain Park.