The Valley of the Moon is a cultural and art park where many events are arranged for children and families. From plays to workshops to performances of all kinds- the park is apt if you are looking for a few hours to enjoy the outdoors while still keep your young ones entertained.
The dreamy play creates a fantasy world not just for children but for adults too and the park’s cozy shades are perfect to walk around.
Entrance Ticket Details For Valley Of The Moon
- Private group Tours: The price is USD 10 per person for a two hour visit. There is a USD 100 minimum for private groups
- Prices for events vary. Visit the official website for ticket prices of trending events.
Valley Of The Moon Hours
- Valley of the Moon is regularly open and always free the first Saturday of every month, usually for a few hours around sundown.
- In addition to First Saturdays, Valley of the Moon is open throughout the year for a variety of special events, including theatrical fantasy adventures two or three times a year.
- Visit the official website rock or call up the place for information on upcoming events and timings.
How to Reach Valley Of The Moon
- Bus: at Prince/Tucson
- By Car
- By Taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tucson before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tucson and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.55% of people who visit Tucson include Valley Of The Moon in their plan
95% of people start their Valley Of The Moon visit around 2 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Valley Of The Moon
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Valley Of The Moon
People normally also visit Museum Of The Horse Soldier while planning their trip to Valley Of The Moon.
Valley Of The Moon Reviews & Ratings
It feels so comfortable and welcoming. It has been there so long and is run and maintained by volunteers. You can tell that each person is happy to be there. They were all very nice and seemed to be happy that I was there too!
Quirky theme park for local kids & couples to roam around. Kind of a playful Mad Max vibe to the place. Cheery staff, here and there, to answer questions.
Cute, serene oasis right in the middle of stuff. This place is a well-kept secret. Check out the schedule of events.
I like it. It's a fun atmosphere. You do have to take into account how long it's been there. I went on 1st Saturday free night, I look forward to going for other events.
Really cool place for kids. Although I've never gone in Yet I've parked outside and looked in.