Events and Festivals in Turin
- Torino Anima Tango: This week-long dance festival attracts some of the best tango dancers in the world and is held in the Aldobaraldo district of Turin.Put on your dancing shoes from New Year's Eve.
- New Year's Eve concert: an open-air concert in the city's main piazza.
- Automotoretro: This fair attracts vintage car enthusiasts from all over the world and is held at Lingotto Fiere in Turin, organised by Italy's Associazione Culturale Automotoretro.
- Cioccolato: Piazza Vittorio Veneto hosts this chocolate festival in a variety of cafes around the city.Visitors and locals unite to cater to a universal sweet tooth, with chocolate tastings, shows and music performances, as well as workshops and competitions.
- Piemonte Share Festival: Held mid-March, mainly at the Accademia di Belle Arti, this festival conducts seminars, live music sessions and workshops in celebration of creativity and cultural exchange.
- Il Gioco del Teatro: This is an international theatre festival that attracts young acting companies from throughout Europe.
- Turin Gay and Lesbian Film Festival: This film festival is said to rank among the top in the world, screening films that are vying for the Ottavio Mai award.
- Turin Marathon: This is a race of endurance that attracts participants from all over the world.
- Turin International Book Forum: For all the bookworms out there, this one will tempt you to no end with more than 100 exhibitors.A whopping 200,000 visitors make it for this event - the largest of Italy's publishing industry-related forums.
- JUNE: Feast of San Giovanni: The 24th of June each year sees the streets come alive with participants dressing upin historical costume and parading through the city. The other events include a firework display and jubilant dancing in front of the Turin Cathedral.
- JULY: Centro Interculturale Festival: Organised by Turin's Intercultural Centre in CorsoTaranton and held in the premises,this is a two-day festival of dance and theatre with a wide range of international shows and workshops.
- Docume in the Park: A myriad of documentaries and films are screenedin the Parco del Valentino,with emphasis on social and ethical issues on a global scale.
- Identita' e Differenza: This mid-August summer festival celebrates the importance of respecting identity and unity in diversity. Turin's Piazza delle Culture comes alive with stalls, international food and music.
- Settembre Musica: This music festival includes over 80 concert performances of classical and modern music, from various different culturesand throws in some well-known names on the musical circuit for good effect.
- Salone del Gusto :This mid-October food fair is wildly popular with over 150,000 visitors coming to share their love of food during this five-day festival of gourmet. The Slow Food movement is the focus of this well-established extravaganza held at Lingotto Fiere.
- The VIEW Conference and VIEWFest: With focus on new technology in 3D and digital cinema, these events are open to the public and invite visitors to experience new innovations in the world of cinemawith talks by well-respected experts in the sphere and the screening of new films.
- Artissima International Fair of Contemporary Art: Drawing some 200 new galleries from across the globe every year, this contemporary art fair showcases paintings, drawings, sculptures and art installations.
- Luci d'Artista: From mid-November through to mid-January, scintillating light sculptures bring a warm glow to Turin's buildings and streets in the grey of winter.
- Christmas Market: Borgo Dora in Turin comes to life with festive cheer annually in December, during the city's Christmas Market.
Trip plans for Turin
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Turin
Turin Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Turin
Save 4%Magic Turin Evening Tour10 Reviews
Duration: 2 Hrs 30 Mins
Delve into the darker side of Turin and explore the city's links to magic and the occult. Whether you believe in magic or not...
Save 4%Private Tour: Piedmont Wine Tasting of the Barolo Region8 Reviews
Among wine cellars and famous vineyards of Langhe and Roero, come and taste the most famous Piedmontese wines: Barolo, Barbar...
Save 7%Barolo Wine and Food Tasting at Piedmont Region WineryNew on TripHobo
Duration: 2 Hrs
Learn how a fine Barolo red wine is made. Experience the best wines of the Piedmont region at a famous winery, paired with lo...
Save 8%Turin City Hop-on Hop-off Tour29 Reviews
Experience the perfect introduction to Turin aboard this hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour! You'll see all the beautiful sights...
- Events & Festivals in Rivoli
- Events & Festivals in Rubiana
- Events & Festivals in Forno Canavese
- Events & Festivals in Monasterolo Di Savigliano
- Events & Festivals in Bra
- Events & Festivals in Asti