Are you looking for what to do in Turin?
PLACES TO SEE
- Museum of the Automobile (Museo dell'Automobile)
- Juventus Stadium
- Piazza San Carlo
- National Cinema Museum (Museo Nazionale del Cinema)
- Mole Antonelliana
- Egyptian Museum of Turin
- Piazza Castello
- Parco del Valentino - mention Medieval Village (Borgo Medievale)
- Basilica di Superga
- Venarea Reale
- Santuario Basilica La Consolata
- Royal Church of San Lorenzo
- Piazza Vittorio Veneto
- Pietro Micca Museum
- Museo Nazionale del Risorgimento
- Civic Museum of Ancient Art (Palazzo Madama)
- MAO - Museo d'Arte Orientale
- Quadrilatero Romano
- Cathedral & the Holy Shroud
- Mercato di Porta Palazzo
- River Po Park
- Armeria Reale
Below we have a list of things to do in Turin and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Turin getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Turin with confidence.