Test your skills at high rope adventure tasks and get your dose of adrenaline rush at this Adventure Park with activities that will push you beyond your comfort level! Perfect for a day out with friends and/or family with sixteen trails to be explored and approximately 100+ missions to be completed! It even has children’s trails!
Only restriction this Adventure Park has for high rope adventure tasks is for children to be of at least seven years of age and 120 centimetres in height!
- Apply sunscreen generously since it is going to be a day full of adventure activities.
- Ticket office closes an hour prior to Closing time of Park.
- Day Ticket: 23 €
- Family Ticket (2 Adults + 2 children under 15 years of age): 76 €
- Any additional children to Family Ticket: 17 €
- Students, pensioners and Military personnel: 20 €
- Evening Ticket (6:30 PM to 8 PM): 15 €
- Kids Trails: 15 €
- Gloves: 3 €/pair
- Nearest Bus Stop – Skarppakullantien ramppi
- Recharge yourself at FlowCafe – located in Park premises
- Rax Ravintolat Oy
- Jesse’s Dine
- Hesburger Turku Skanssi
- Greenz Ravintolat Oy (Cafe)
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Turku before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Turku and book an accommodation of your choice.
15.38% of people who visit Turku include Flowpark Oy in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
95% of people start their Flowpark Oy visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 8 Hrs to see Flowpark Oy
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Flowpark Oy
People normally also visit Lohjan Museo while planning their trip to Flowpark Oy.
One of the best amazing park, and enjoyed lot, must visit once
Awesome place I have had a blast every time I have visited.
Good place for climbing and keep fit. Nice view for families. Beside Skanssi parking space.
Great day of activities. Works for groups especially well. Challenging and fun