How to Reach Turku
- By Air: All flights to Turku land at Turku Airport, 8 kilometres away from the City. From the airport, hop on to Bus Line 1 to get to City or alternatively, you can hire a cab.
- By Rail: Trains to and from Turku are well connected by VR, including day connections to Helsinki and Tampere and an overnight train to Rovaniemi.
- By Bus: ExpressBus and OnniBus are two major bus service providers in the City, connecting Turku to the neighbouring cities.
- By Boat: The Port of Turku connects City to Stockholm, Aland Islands, Naantali and Ruissalo Island.
- On Foot and By Bike: Most of the City can be explored on foot as most of the attractions are in close proximity. Alternatively, hire a bike and cycle around the City, exploring it at our own pace!
- By Ferry: Travel to nearby Islands on a ferry or enjoy a cruise along the Aura River.
- By Bus: City is well connected through its public transportation system and the buses can get you to almost anywhere in the City.
- By Cab: A bit expensive but your best bet if you have to travel farther or late at night!