Travel back in time at Kylämäki Village of Living History! Made up of four farms, this place has its original buildings still intact. A visit during summer months will give a fair idea of how people used to carry on their daily activities and you might even get a chance to take part in some activities!
If you would like to get a hands on experience on various courses that the Village has to offer, then do make sure that you plan your trip to Turku as per the workshop schedule!
- For guided tours in English – call at +358 2 262 0420.
- If you would like to learn more through workshops. visit site for detailed information and to enrol.
- Visit to Museum at other times can be arranged by prior appointment/ reservation
- Cafe Hours: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (Open during summer)
- Nearest Bus Stop – Kuralankaarre
- Route# 2, 2A will get you to Museum from Market Square
- Museum has a Cafe – Apple and Cinnamon
- Other Eateries – Bar Sylvester Ky, Avoin yhtio Pito-Pirjo, Boofi
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Turku before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Turku and book an accommodation of your choice.
24.58% of people who visit Turku include Kylamaki Village Of Living History in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
54.17% of people start their Kylamaki Village Of Living History visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Kylamaki Village Of Living History
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kylamaki Village Of Living History
Symphatetic old-time outdoor museum and lovely gardens. Cafeteria serves vegetarian pastries as well.
Free to enter this 1940 to 1950 museum and best on summer time.
Beautiful village! The surroundings are picturesque!
Nice but a bit crowded since many people visit there
It reminds me of my village:)