Kylamaki Village Of Living HistoryCurrently Closed
- Address: Jaanintie 45, 20540 Turku, Finland
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +358-22620420
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museum, Outdoors, Village, Tour, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Specialty Museum
Kylamaki Village Of Living History - Review
Travel back in time at Kylämäki Village of Living History! Made up of four farms, this place has its original buildings still intact. A visit during summer months will give a fair idea of how people used to carry on their daily activities and you might even get a chance to take part in some activities!
If you would like to get a hands on experience on various courses that the Village has to offer, then do make sure that you plan your trip to Turku as per the workshop schedule!
Kylamaki Village Of Living History Information
- For guided tours in English – call at +358 2 262 0420.
- If you would like to learn more through workshops. visit site for detailed information and to enrol.
Kylamaki Village Of Living History Hours
- Visit to Museum at other times can be arranged by prior appointment/ reservation
- Cafe Hours: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (Open during summer)
How To reach Kylamaki Village Of Living History by Public Transport
- Nearest Bus Stop – Kuralankaarre
- Route# 2, 2A will get you to Museum from Market Square
Restaurants Near Kylamaki Village Of Living History
- Museum has a Cafe – Apple and Cinnamon
- Other Eateries – Bar Sylvester Ky, Avoin yhtio Pito-Pirjo, Boofi
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Turku before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Turku and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Kylamaki Village Of Living History
24.75% of people who visit Turku include Kylamaki Village Of Living History in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
54.17% of people start their Kylamaki Village Of Living History visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Kylamaki Village Of Living History
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kylamaki Village Of Living History
Kylamaki Village Of Living History Trips
Kylamaki Village Of Living History, Turku Reviews
Symphatetic old-time outdoor museum and lovely gardens. Cafeteria serves vegetarian pastries as well.
Beautiful village! The surroundings are picturesque!
Free to enter this 1940 to 1950 museum and best on summer time.
Nice but a bit crowded since many people visit there