Pharmacy Museum And Qwensel House167 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Lantinen Rantakatu 13, P.O. Box 286, 20101 Turku, Finland
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +358-22620280
- Ticket Price: 5 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: History Museums, Cafe, Coffee House, Family And Kids, Specialty Museums
Whether or not you understand science and medicine, a visit to the Pharmacy museum is sure to leave you pleasantly surprised as to how the people survived without the modern day medicines.
It also gives visitors a peek into the lives of upper middle class people that lived through 18th Century as the museum is housed in one of the oldest houses in Turku. Museum also has on display some of the fascinating pieces of furniture from around that time as well as pharmacy related equipment.
Enjoy a cup of coffee at the end of your visit in Museum’s backyard cafe.
Pharmacy Museum And Qwensel House Travel Tips
- Group Tours can be organized by calling at : +358 2 262 0280
Entrance Ticket Details For Pharmacy Museum And Qwensel House
- Children below 7 years of age: FREE admission
- Children (7-17 years of age): 3 €
- Family Ticket (2 Adults and 2-4 Children): 9.50 €
- Students, Pensioners, Military personnel & Unemployed: 3 €
- School and Student group visits: 2 €
Pharmacy Museum And Qwensel House Hours
- Museum may be open by special arrangements: 12th January to 1st May and 31st August to 27th November.
How to Reach Pharmacy Museum And Qwensel House
- Nearest Bus Stops – Brahenpiha and Tuomiokirkkotori
- Turun Kellari Ravintola
- Ristorante Pizzeria Dennis
- Di Trevi Oy
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Turku before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Turku and book an accommodation of your choice.
30.25% of people who visit Turku include Pharmacy Museum And Qwensel House in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
58.57% of people start their Pharmacy Museum And Qwensel House visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Pharmacy Museum And Qwensel House
81.43% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Pharmacy Museum And Qwensel House