Auk Island WineryCurrently Open
- Address: 29 Durrell St, Durrell, NL A0G 1Y0, Canada, Twillingate Map
- Phone: +1-8776394637
- Tags: Winery, Family And Kids
The Auk Island Winery is one of the best places to visit in Newfoundland. Situated in the beautiful historic community of Twillingate, this winery is named after the extinct Great Auk. Originally founded in 1997, with the trademark of the Notre Dame Winery, this winery makes use of Newfoundland berries and fruits to create some of the best specialty wines in the region. Visit Auk Island Winery where you can sample and even purchase wines.
- Auk Island Winery Address: 29 Durrell St, Durrell, NL A0G 1Y0, Canada, Twillingate
- Auk Island Winery Contact Number: +1-8776394637
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
Auk Island Winery Reviews & Ratings
Auk island winery
Are kids welcome tooAnswer Report Abuse