Boskop Dam Nature Reserve3 Votes Currently Open
- Address: South Africa, Potchefstroom Map
- Phone: +27-182989800
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids, Ecological Reserve
Located 30 minutes north of Potchefstroom, the Boskop Dam Nature Reserve makes for a great escape from the city. A popular fishing destination, people come here to fish for a rare species called Lithops Lesliei. Featuring crystal clear water with abundant smallmouth yellows, largemouth and smallmouth bass, barbell and the monstrous carp, this is also a fantastic fly-fishing venue. Surrounded by rolling grasslands, here you can also view wildlife like the black wildebeest, springbok, red hartebeest, zebra, and blesbok.
- Boskop Dam Nature Reserve Address: South Africa, Potchefstroom
- Boskop Dam Nature Reserve Contact Number: +27-182989800
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
5.26% of people who visit Potchefstroom include Boskop Dam Nature Reserve in their plan
95% of people start their Boskop Dam Nature Reserve visit around 12 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Boskop Dam Nature Reserve
Boskop Dam Nature Reserve Reviews & Ratings
just want to know the price per person and car and boat for bass fishing for the day Answer Report AbuseAnswer Report Abuse
I just want to know the price per person and car and boat for bass fishing for the dayAnswer Report Abuse