El Palmar National Park2 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Intendance of El Palmar National Park, Kilometer 198, (3287), RN14, Ubajay, Entre Ríos, Argentina Map
- Timings: 06:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +54-3447493053
- Tags: National Park, Family And Kids
This national park is located in the northeastern province of the country partitioning the famous Uruguay River. There are plenty of beautiful trails here where you can enjoy a tremendous time in between the woods. This place is famous for its yatay palm grove which is scattered across the landscape. You can seat and enjoy the beauty of the streams here such as Los Loros and La Glorieta. You will get an easy access to the nearby beach here by walking through the woods. There are countless animals and is perfect for spotting birds of different species.
How to Reach El Palmar National Park
- Rented car/Taxi
- El Palmar National Park Address: Intendance of El Palmar National Park, Kilometer 198, (3287), RN14, Ubajay, Entre Ríos, Argentina
- El Palmar National Park Contact Number: +54-3447493053
- El Palmar National Park Timing: 06:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!