Bagore Ki HaveliCurrently Open
- Address: Silawatwari, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001, India Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 60 INR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Palace, Family And Kids, Architecture
Bagore ki Haveli is one of the many stunning palaces in Udaipur. Located amongst other Palaces on the bank of Lake Pichola it is probably slightly subtler on the outside than most other Udaipur Palaces.
The interior is an entirely different story though. The hundred odd rooms of Bagore Ki Haveli hold a very rich collection of artifacts from the time of the royals. From textiles to art, it is an amazing assortment of objects that is sure to take you back in time. There are toys, vessels as well as furniture from the royal era.The glasswork here is simply exquisite. Some of the glass windows with the intricate work and colorful designs make this place absolutely breathtaking.
The elaborately decorated galleries and terraces along with the sprawling courtyards make it an important architectural marvel. In fact it has been preserved as an architectural museum due to its unique grandeur.
Check out what are the other must visit places in Udaipur with a well planned Udaipur itinerary 2 days.
Bagore Ki Haveli Travel Tips
- Don’t miss the folk cultural performances (Dharohar) that is held at this haveli during evenings.
Entrance Ticket Details For Bagore Ki Haveli
- For adults: 60 INR
- For children: 30 INR
Bagore Ki Haveli Hours
- Dharohar: 7pm - 8pm
How to Reach Bagore Ki Haveli
- By hired car, auto-rickshaw or by taxi from the city.
- Al Jawahar
- Hotel Water View
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Udaipur before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Udaipur and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Bagore Ki Haveli Address: Silawatwari, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001, India
- Bagore Ki Haveli Timing: 10:00 am - 05:30 pm
- Bagore Ki Haveli Price: 60 INR
- Best time to visit Bagore Ki Haveli(preferred time): 11:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit Bagore Ki Haveli: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
63.91% of people who visit Udaipur include Bagore Ki Haveli in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
45.49% of people start their Bagore Ki Haveli visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Bagore Ki Haveli
65.42% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bagore Ki Haveli
People normally club together City Palace And City Palace Government Museum and Lake Palace while planning their visit to Bagore Ki Haveli.