How to Reach Udaipur, India
The Easiest Way to Reach Udaipur
- By Air: Flights to Udaipur land at the Maharana Pratap Airport (also known as Dabok Airport). Domestic flights to the city from all major cities are available. Be sure to book flights in advance during winter which is the peak tourist season. Also, the airport is at a distance of 22km from the city so appropriate transport will have to be arranged. There is a prepaid taxi booth at the airport from where you can book a taxi to travel to the city.
- By Train: You can reach Udaipur Station via train. Trains from major cities like Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Agra, Mumbai and Delhi are easily available to Udaipur railway station. Be sure to book tickets in advance though. Trains are the cheapest and hence most lucrative form of transport. As a result, tickets are always reserved and it might be difficult to get one. You can also opt for one of the luxury trains which travel to Jaipur and similar places that give you the royal experience.
- By Car: Most cities in India are well-connected to Udaipur by road. Being a part of the golden quadrilateral route, road travel to Udaipur is a breeze from Major cities. Roads to Udaipur from the important cities like Mumbai and Delhi are good.
- By Bus: Udaipur is well connected by bus to many cities in the state of Rajasthan. It is also connected to distant cities like Delhi and Mumbai via bus.
- By Car: The Best way to get around the place is to book a hired car. Car rental in Udaipur is easy to find and available at the airport as well as the hotels.
- By Tuk tuk: Autorickshaws/ tuk tuks are a cheap mode of public transportation available in the city.
- On Foot: The beautiful alleys and streets of Udaipur can be covered on foot easily.
- By Taxi: Taxis are present within the city. However, they prove to be expensive.
Explore the route planner online for your visit to Udaipur and create a flawless plan in few simple steps!
Modes of Transportation in Udaipur
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Udaipur. The most preferred mode of transport in Udaipur is Bike.
Average distance: 9 km Average time: 19.5 min
Bike 50%Bike 20 min Overall average time for 13 kms 20 min
Motorbike 50%Motorbike 19 min Overall average time for 5 kms 19 min
- How to Reach Cities Near Udaipur
- How to reach Chittorgarh
- How to reach Mount Abu
- How to reach Jodhpur
- How to reach Ahmedabad
- How to reach Jhabua
- How to reach Ajmer
- How to reach Chawand
- How to reach Dungla
- How to reach Barodiya
- How to Reach Top Cities in India
- How to reach Agra
- How to reach Leh
- How to reach Mumbai
- How to reach Delhi
- How to reach Amritsar
- How to reach Chennai
- How to reach Kaikhali
- How to reach Manjapetty
- How to reach Kothiya
- How to Reach Cities Around the World
- How to reach Paris
- How to reach Prague
- How to reach Rome
- How to reach Rio De Janeiro
- How to reach London
- How to reach Miami
- How to reach Compass Hill
- How to reach Ruitz
- How to reach Kenaston