Monsoon Palace3513 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Kodiyat, Rajasthan 313011, Udaipur, India Map
- Timings: 11:00 am - 06:30 pm Details
- Phone: +91-9571063039
- Ticket Price: 10 INR
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Scenic Drive, Historical Site, Palace, Architecture
Monsoon Palace of the Sajjangargh palace is one of Udaipur’s prettiest palaces. Situated on a hill this small palace painted white is a beautiful addition to your Palace your of Udaipur. It is currently under the jurisdiction of the forest department.
The Aravalli hills in the background and a beautiful view in front, a view from atop the palace is worth a million bucks. The road leading up to it is also very picturesque especially if you are walking up. The interiors of the palace have been features in a lot of popular culture mediums like movies and TV shows which have made them quite iconic. Most notably, a James Bond Movie was shot in this palace along with other locations in Udaipur. There are a few interesting objects on display inside the castle, most notably a stuffed leopard skin from the hunting days of the royals. There is also a restaurant inside the palace in case you want a bit of refreshment after your tour.
Check out what are the other must visit places in Udaipur with a well planned Udaipur itinerary 2 days.
Entrance Ticket Details For Monsoon Palace
- For Indians: 10 INR
- Foreigners: 80 INR
How to Reach Monsoon Palace
- By hired car, tuk tuk or by taxi from the city.
- Friends Cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Udaipur before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Udaipur and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Monsoon Palace Address: Kodiyat, Rajasthan 313011, Udaipur, India
- Monsoon Palace Contact Number: +91-9571063039
- Monsoon Palace Timing: 11:00 am - 06:30 pm
- Monsoon Palace Price: 10 INR
- Best time to visit Monsoon Palace(preferred time): 11:00 am - 05:30 pm
- Time required to visit Monsoon Palace: 01:30 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
36.13% of people who visit Udaipur include Monsoon Palace in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
38.94% of people start their Monsoon Palace visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Monsoon Palace
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Monsoon Palace
People normally club together Maharana Pratap Memorial and Sajjangarh Fort while planning their visit to Monsoon Palace.