Sri Indrani Panchadurga Parameshwari Temple1 Vote Currently Open
- Address: Rudra Priya Nagar, Udupi, Karnataka 576104, India
- Timings: 06:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +91-8202570365
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
Udupi is called the “City of Temples”, and standing up to this name, there are four “Shakti Peetha”, or places of high cosmic energy, located within the city. One of these important four temples is the Sri Indrani Panchadurga Parameshwari Temple. Built in the 11th century, the temple worships Goddess Durga, who is exhibited in the form of five “Linga”. This is a very significant spiritual place although it may not be very popular. Like any of the Energy temples, the vibes in the temple premises are conspicuous and very fulfilling. This unique temple will definitely give you the most special experience.
Sri Indrani Panchadurga Parameshwari Temple Travel Tips
- Modest dressing is compulsory in the temple premises.
- Shoes must be removed before entering the temple premises. Proper facilities are provided for the same.
- Offerings in small amounts are appreciated, boxes for the same are provided.
How to Reach Sri Indrani Panchadurga Parameshwari Temple
- Trains AC Superfast, AC Superfast Express, BI Weekly Express, BI Weekly Superfast Express, Bikaner Express, DMU, Dehradun Express, Ernakulam Express, Express, Gandhidham Express, Garibrath Express, Intercity Express, Kanchan Jungha Express, Kerala Sampark Kranti Express, Madgaon Special, Mail Express, Mangala Lakshadweep Express, Marusagar Express, Matsyagandha Express, Nagercoil Express, Netravati Express, Nizamuddin Express, Passenger, Poorna Express to stop- Udupi.
- Buses to stop- Ananth Nagar 2nd Stage
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Udupi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Udupi and book an accommodation of your choice.