How to Reach Ujjain, India
The Easiest Way to Reach Ujjain
- By Air: The nearest airport to Ujjain is in Indore, Devi AhilyabaiHolkar Airport which is 55 kms away. After you get down at this airport, you will have to take a taxi or cab to Ujjain. This airport has considerably good connections with major cities such as Delhi, Mumbai, Ahmadabad, and Raipur. Raja Bhoj Airport (BHO) at Bhopal is also 172 km away from Ujjain.
- By Train: Ujjain has its own railway stationwhich is located Western railway zone. It has many long distance and direct trains to almost all parts of India. You can board direct trains to Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Jammu, Jodhpur, Jaipur Udaipur, Varanasi, Gorakhpur, Ratlam, Rajkot, Ahmedabad, Baroda, Pune, Gwalior, Bilaspur, Patna, Nagpur, Cochin, Hyderabad, Bangalore. Dehradun etc.
- By Road: You can easily reach Omkareshwar on bus via Indore (55 km), Gwalior (450 km), Ahmedabad (400 km) and Bhopal (183 km). Buses are easily available from the terminus stations.
- By Taxi: Taxis are easily available in the town. You can hire one to visit Ujjain’s various attractions.
- By Bus: State-transport as well as privately owned buses run throughout Madhya Pradesh. Options, in the form of local buses, semi-deluxe buses, deluxe buses etc, are available in Ujjain.
- By Auto Rickshaw: Auto Rickshaws and cycle rickshaws are cheap and a viable modes of transportation to move around the city.
Are you looking for a Ujjain travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Ujjain from Nearby Cities
|Indore to Ujjain||106.26 km||2 hours 10 mins|
How to Reach Cities Near Ujjain
- How to reach Indore
- How to reach Mandu
- How to reach Mandav
- How to reach Omkareshwar
- How to reach Maheshwar
- How to reach Bhopal
- How to reach Sanchi
- How to reach Burhanpur
- How to reach Chittorgarh
- How to reach Agra
- How to reach Leh
- How to reach Mumbai
- How to reach Delhi
- How to reach Amritsar
- How to reach Chennai