- Address: Ulm, Germany
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, View Point, River, Scenic Drive, Bridge, Walking Area
The longest river in the European Union, Danube is as iconic as the places it embraces. Ulm is located at the junction of the rivers Blau and Danube and a sail across the iconic river is not only a must see for the tourists but the locals as well. Take a walk along the river or simply enjoy the bridges over its canals which enter Ulm city and are flooded with restaurants. If you feel a bit adventurous sail the Danube on one of its many cruises. Take a ferry to New Ulm and watch the old city at its best! A must no matter what your age.
Danube Travel Tips
- If you are travelling in summers don’t forget to wear sunscreen and carry a hat with you.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Winters demand warm clothes.
- Carry water and snacks.
- Ask at the Tourist Office about cruises which explore the Danube.
How to Reach Danube
- You can walk to the river front while exploring Ulm.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Ulm before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ulm and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Ulm include Danube in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
40.14% of people start their Danube visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Danube
90.41% of people prefer walking in order to reach Danube