- Address: Ulm, Germany
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, View Point, River, Scenic Drive, Bridge, Walking Area, Tourist Center
Danube - Review
The longest river in the European Union, Danube is as iconic as the places it embraces. Ulm is located at the junction of the rivers Blau and Danube and a sail across the iconic river is not only a must see for the tourists but the locals as well. Take a walk along the river or simply enjoy the bridges over its canals which enter Ulm city and are flooded with restaurants. If you feel a bit adventurous sail the Danube on one of its many cruises. Take a ferry to New Ulm and watch the old city at its best! A must no matter what your age.
- If you are travelling in summers don’t forget to wear sunscreen and carry a hat with you.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Winters demand warm clothes.
- Carry water and snacks.
- Ask at the Tourist Office about cruises which explore the Danube.
How To reach Danube by Public Transport
- You can walk to the river front while exploring Ulm.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Ulm before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ulm and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Danube
95% of people who visit Ulm include Danube in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
40.14% of people start their Danube visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Danube
90.41% of people prefer walking in order to reach Danube
1 View14 Days 13 Nights14 Day Trip to Frankfurt, Munich, Ulm, Darmstadt, Stuttgart from BangkokBy: Guest UserCity: Frankfurt, Ulm, Darmstadt, Stuttgart, Munich