Events and Festivals in Ulm, Germany
Events and Festivals in Ulm
- Stadtfest: Held every June, Stadtfest is the perfect mélange of beer, good music and electrifying energy which is sure to make your trip to Germany a memorable one.
- Lichtserenade: The Saturday before Nebada (July), candles are lit up and sent floating down the iconic river.
- Nabada: A water procession along the Danube when locals sail the river to pay tribute to the couple who were swung by the river current.
- Donaufest: Celebrating the cultural and art life in Ulm, the path along the river is swamped with artists who portray the German Culture and its true essence. The fest is held every even year in July.
Trip plans for Ulm
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Ulm
Events & Festivals in Top Cities in Germany
- Events & Festivals in Frankfurt
- Events & Festivals in Munich
- Events & Festivals in Hamburg
- Events & Festivals in Leipzig
- Events & Festivals in Potsdam
- Events & Festivals in Trier