Fishermans QuarterCurrently Open
- Address: Ulm, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Scenic Drive, Bridge, Walking Area, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Old Town, Nature
The Fisherman’s Quarter is a hidden gem of Ulm. Take a walk through streets which accommodate beautiful old houses belonging to the 16th century that stand proudly on cobblestoned paths. The old houses exude a charm while the numbers of bridges may trick you into thinking you are in France!
Nicknamed by tourists as ‘Petite France’, it won’t be a surprise if you want to keep walking around the place again and again. The quarters are located at the Blau and Danube junctions which is the perfect way to unwind in the evenings.
The alleys were damaged by bombings of 1944, but the place is restored to still maintain its beauty and appeal.
- Try to walk through the quarters. The streets lead all the way to the Danube.
- Carry your camera to capture the beautiful houses.
- You can walk to reach the quarters.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Ulm before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ulm and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Ulm include Fishermans Quarter in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
46.54% of people start their Fishermans Quarter visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Fishermans Quarter
74.83% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Fishermans Quarter