How to Reach Ulm
HOW TO GET TO ULM
- By Air: There are no direct flights to Ulm. The Munich International Airport is 150 kilometres away from Ulm City. However, the Stuttgart Airport is closest to Ulm city (90 kilometres away).
- By Train: The railway station Hauptbahnhof is located at the heart of the city, about 10 minutes’ walk from the Cathedral and is well connected to the neighbouring cities in Germany.
- By Car: Ulm is well connected to the neighbouring cities by a network on Autobahns (highways). The city is located at the intersection of the A7 and A8 Autobahn.
HOW TO GET AROUND ULM
- By Walking: The city is small enough to be covered on foot- the best way to really experience Ulm.
- By Bus: If you mind walking, Ulm has a good connectivity of busses.
- Sightseeing Boats: Sail the Danube via the sightseeing boats which swarm the river.