How to Reach Ulm - The Easiest Way to Reach Ulm
HOW TO GET TO ULM
- By Air: There are no direct flights to Ulm. The Munich International Airport is 150 kilometres away from Ulm City. However, the Stuttgart Airport is closest to Ulm city (90 kilometres away).
- By Train: The railway station Hauptbahnhof is located at the heart of the city, about 10 minutes’ walk from the Cathedral and is well connected to the neighbouring cities in Germany.
- By Car: Ulm is well connected to the neighbouring cities by a network on Autobahns (highways). The city is located at the intersection of the A7 and A8 Autobahn.
HOW TO GET AROUND ULM
- By Walking: The city is small enough to be covered on foot- the best way to really experience Ulm.
- By Bus: If you mind walking, Ulm has a good connectivity of busses.
- Sightseeing Boats: Sail the Danube via the sightseeing boats which swarm the river.
Are you looking for a Ulm travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Ulm
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Ulm. The most preferred mode of transport in Ulm is Working from Home.
Average distance: 17 km Average time: 23 min
Car 50%Driving 20 min Walking 3 min Overall average time for 17 kms 23 min
How to Reach Ulm from Nearby Cities
|Ulm to Ulm||0.99 km|
|Neu-ulm to Ulm||2.34 km||2 mins|
|Senden to Ulm||10.73 km||10 mins|
|Ehingen to Ulm||32.05 km||32 mins|
|Kirchheim unter teck to Ulm||65.49 km||1 hour 5 mins|
|Reutlingen to Ulm||87.88 km||1 hour 27 mins|
|Filderstadt to Ulm||90.96 km||1 hour 30 mins|
|Gablingen to Ulm||92.78 km||1 hour 32 mins|
|Friedrichshafen to Ulm||98.69 km||1 hour 38 mins|
|Stuttgart to Ulm||99.61 km||1 hour 39 mins|