Are you looking for what to do in Ulm?
PLACES TO SEE
Ulm has interesting sightseeing places. Read on to know which are some of the top things to see in Ulm.
- Ulm Cathedral: A larger than life Lutheran and former Catholic church, the architecture of the building is sure to inspire you. Opened in 1420, the church is the tallest church in the world with its steeple touching a height of 161.5 metres. Climb more than 700 steps to witness a view of the city like never before.
- Albert Einstein Memorial and Home: Witness the essence of Albert’s Einstein’s work at his home in Ulm. The house accommodated photographs of the famous Physicist along with an Adult Education Centre.
- Fisherman’s Quarter: An intimate place with narrow streets and old houses which leads the way to the soothing Danube, the Fisherman’s Quarter is a must see for every visitor. Be sure to walk across the many bridges which make it look like Venice!
THINGS TO DO
- Walk along the Danube: Take a walk along the historic river and the many traces of rich stories that are embedded in the streets.
- Take a cruise on Danube: Take a luxury tour across the Danube to cover places like Budapest and Northern Hungary. A good way to explore more places in limited time.
- Club SuCasa: Located in the Xinedome, Club SuCasa is the perfect place to have a few drinks over good food and music. The view from the top of the building is the best way to wrap up the night.
- Wiley Club: If you want to catch up on some Live Music over a few drinks in a classy ambience, then the Wiley Club is the place to be. The elevated bars which serve wine, espressos, cappuccinos and cocktails add to the experience while the buffet options are perfect for the foodie traveller.
- Hirsch Strasse: The main shopping street of the city, Hirsch Strasse is flooded with tourists looking for intensive shopping as well as window shoppers. The street accommodated some of the biggest brands and specialty shops.
- Blautal Centre: If you are looking for one-stop-shop for all that you want and need, then head to the Blautal Centre.
Below we have a list of things to do in Ulm and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Ulm getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Ulm with confidence.