Ulm Cathedral, Ulm
About Ulm Cathedral, Ulm
Ulm Cathedral, Ulm - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Munsterplatz 21, 89073 Ulm, Germany
Ticket Price: 5 EUR
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 06:45 pm Details
Added 2.8K times in trip plans
Church, View Point, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Architecture , Cathedral
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Cathedral at Ulm is hard to forget once you have witnessed its ethereal beauty. The sky touching tower with a steeple that reaches a height of 161.5 meters makes it the tallest church in the world!
The intricate details which cover every inch of the church make it the best work of its artists. You don’t need to be an art student to appreciate its charm. Highlights include:
- 768 steps which lead to the top of the steeple.
- Organ performances at Noon.
- Breath-taking architecture.
Take your time as you explore the church and the view from the top which is hard to beat with any other.
Ulm Cathedral Information
- Do visit the church at noon to attend the Organ Performance.
- Climb the world’s largest steeple of the church when you visit.
Ulm Cathedral Ticket Prices
- Adult- 5.00 Euros
- Students- 3.50 Euros
- Adolescent (7-17 years)- 3.50 Euros
- Children below 7- Free
How To reach Ulm Cathedral by Public Transport
- You can walk to the Cathedral.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Ulm before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ulm and book an accommodation of your choice.
Ulm Cathedral, Ulm Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Hirschstrasse Shopping Street
- Murphys Law
- Danube Swabian Museum
- Maritim Hotel
- Djh Jugendherberge Ulm
- Ulm Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Ulm
- What to See in 48 Hours in Ulm
- What to See in 72 Hours in Ulm
- How to Spend 5 Days in Ulm
- How to Spend 6 Days in Ulm
- How to Spend 7 Days in Ulm