Ulm CathedralCurrently Open [Closes at 04:45 pm]
- Address: Munsterplatz 21, 89073 Ulm, Germany
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:45 pm Details
- Phone: +49-7313799450
- Ticket Price: 5 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, View Point, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Architecture , Cathedral
The Cathedral at Ulm is hard to forget once you have witnessed its ethereal beauty. The sky touching tower with a steeple that reaches a height of 161.5 meters makes it the tallest church in the world!
The intricate details which cover every inch of the church make it the best work of its artists. You don’t need to be an art student to appreciate its charm. Highlights include:
- 768 steps which lead to the top of the steeple.
- Organ performances at Noon.
- Breath-taking architecture.
Take your time as you explore the church and the view from the top which is hard to beat with any other.
- Do visit the church at noon to attend the Organ Performance.
- Climb the world’s largest steeple of the church when you visit.
- Adult- 5.00 Euros
- Students- 3.50 Euros
- Adolescent (7-17 years)- 3.50 Euros
- Children below 7- Free
- You can walk to the Cathedral.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Ulm before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ulm and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Ulm include Ulm Cathedral in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
49.68% of people start their Ulm Cathedral visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Ulm Cathedral
64.21% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ulm Cathedral