Wiblingen Abbey234 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Schloßstraße 38, 89079 Wiblingen, Germany, Ulm
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +49-7315028975
- Ticket Price: 5 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Library, Architecture , University
Ulm history at its best, the Wiblingen Abbey built in 1099 and witnessing a number of restoration projects since, today accommodates the best historic library you will ever see! The northern wing of the abbey which accommodates the library and the church is open for visitors while the rest of the abbey now accommodates the University of Ulm. The sheer pop of the color which exudes from the library books to the statues and the paintings which make you believe you have travelled back in time, is a rare experience.
- Intricately carved statues.
- Beautiful architectural design.
- Old books which still inhabit the library.
Wiblingen Abbey Travel Tips
- Carry a Camera with you to capture the beauty forever.
Entrance Ticket Details For Wiblingen Abbey
- Adult- € 4.5
- Discounted (Physically challenged, students, senior citizens)- € 2.30
- Family- € 11.30
How to Reach Wiblingen Abbey
- You can walk to reach the Abbey.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Ulm before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ulm and book an accommodation of your choice.
60.31% of people who visit Ulm include Wiblingen Abbey in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
59.74% of people start their Wiblingen Abbey visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Wiblingen Abbey
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Wiblingen Abbey