Bangudae CliffCurrently Open
- Address: San 234-1, Daegok-ri, Eonyang-eup, Ulju-gun, Ulsan, South Korea
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +82-522297000
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Outdoors, View Point, Historical Site, Nature
If you are looking for an ideal spot to enjoy serene beauty of Ulsan, come to Bangudae. The name Bangudae has been given because of the shape of the cliff that looks like a turtle lying on the ground with its head down. Bangudae cliff has been a popular tourist location of Ulsan for a very long time and has been designated as the Korea’s National Treasure no 285. It is because of the prehistoric rock painting, traces of early human life and the ancestral tablet that has been found on the cliff. Tourists from all over the world come here to see such historical remaining.
Bangudae Cliff Travel Tips
- Entry is free.
- It houses Bangudae Boulder Petroglyphs from the stone age.
- Bangudae Cliff has been designated as Korea’s National Treasure No. 285.
- Check out the rock panel depicting land and sea animal, hunting and whaling scenes.
- Wear comfortable shoes to walk on the cliff.
How to Reach Bangudae Cliff
- Take bus no – 308 and get down at Bangudae Three-way intersection
- Dodong Sanbang
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Ulsan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ulsan and book an accommodation of your choice.
56.31% of people who visit Ulsan include Bangudae Cliff in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
29.73% of people start their Bangudae Cliff visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Bangudae Cliff
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bangudae Cliff