Events and Festivals in Ulsan
- Ulsan Whale festival: This festival of Ulsan is held every year in the end of April. As it is known that whales are significant feature in Ulsan and whale hunting has been popular for a long time. In this festival, the tradition of whale hunting is being recreated. Other than this, local programs like dragon boat racing are also held.
- Ulsan Onggi festival: This festival is held in Oegosan Onggi village , in the month of October. In this festival, hands-on programs are there where tourists can learn about craft pottery. The festival also holds exhibitions and performances as well.
Trip plans for Ulsan
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Ulsan
Ulsan Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Ulsan
Save 20%Southeastern Regions (Busan,Ulsan,Gyeongnam) Tour
Duration: 2 Days
Visit Korea’s largest city which is a functional port and have the time of your life. Do a lot of different things of t...
- Events & Festivals in Yangsan-si
- Events & Festivals in Gyeongju-si
- Events & Festivals in Busan
- Events & Festivals in Pohang-si
- Events & Festivals in Gyeongsan-si
- Events & Festivals in Changwon