How to Reach Ulsan
The Easiest Way to Reach Ulsan
- By Air: As Ulsan is not accessible by any international flights, so the only option to come to Ulsan is via Seoul and Jeju-do. If you are coming from Incheon International Airport, you need ‘transfer upon landing’ to Gimpo airport. Domestic flights from Gimpo airport to Ulsan are available.
- By Train: Ulsan is well connected with other parts of South Korea via railway. So, coming from any other part of South Korea will not be a difficult option. Non high speed direct KTX service to Ulsan is there. Two slow trains from Ulsan are there to go to Seoul every day.
- By Car: Using national expressway, you can reach Ulsan by car. If you are coming from Daejeon, Daegu and Seoul, take the Gyeongbu Expressway to Busan and exit from Eonyang junction to reach Ulsan. From Gwangju, you can take Namhae Expressway. From Chuncheon, take the Jungang Expressway towards Daegu and then move to Gyeongbu Expressway towards Busan at Nami junction.
- By Bus: Intercity buses are there to reach Ulsan from any other major locations of the country. The city terminal is closely located to Samsandong. From Seoul, you get express bus to Ulsan on every 30 minutes. Other than this, Busan also has many buses connecting to Ulsan.
- By Boat: The nearest international ferry services are in Busan. From there, you get ferries that arrive from other places like China and Japan.
- By Bus: Buses are there to move around the city. However, the journey might turn out to be time consuming process. Regular yellow city buses, costing 1,200 won travels almost all part of the city. These buses run from 5:00 – 5:20 am to 11:30pm. Other than this, smaller blue buses run within the local areas. It will cost you around 800won.
- By Taxi: Taxis are available all over Ulsan. In fact, you can get it even at night when the buses stop running.
- By Train: If you are staying in the outskirt regions and living close to a station, travelling in train becomes a much easier option. For instance, if you are staying in Hogye, there is a station in the north. Towards the south, Deokha, Onyang and Seosaeng stations are there.
Explore the route planner online for your visit to Ulsan and create a flawless plan in few simple steps!
- How to reach Cities Near Ulsan
- How to reach Changwon Library
- How to reach Anjung
- How to reach Anjung Elementary School
- How to reach Sinbong-dong
- How to reach Seongju
- How to reach Sinsa-dong
- How to reach 光山
- How to reach Haeundae-gu
- How to reach Imgye
- How to reach Jinhae-gu
- How to reach Apoyeog
- How to reach Goseong-gun
- How to reach Cities around the world
- How to reach Tatsinskaya
- How to reach Qormi Police Station
- How to reach Staromyshastovskaya
- How to reach Corpataux-magnedens
- How to reach Nauwigewauk
- How to reach Slantsy
- How to reach Pinehill
- How to reach Bosna
- How to reach Birsk
- How to reach Moira