How to Reach Ulsan - The Easiest Way to Reach Ulsan
- By Air: As Ulsan is not accessible by any international flights, so the only option to come to Ulsan is via Seoul and Jeju-do. If you are coming from Incheon International Airport, you need ‘transfer upon landing’ to Gimpo airport. Domestic flights from Gimpo airport to Ulsan are available.
- By Train: Ulsan is well connected with other parts of South Korea via railway. So, coming from any other part of South Korea will not be a difficult option. Non high speed direct KTX service to Ulsan is there. Two slow trains from Ulsan are there to go to Seoul every day.
- By Car: Using national expressway, you can reach Ulsan by car. If you are coming from Daejeon, Daegu and Seoul, take the Gyeongbu Expressway to Busan and exit from Eonyang junction to reach Ulsan. From Gwangju, you can take Namhae Expressway. From Chuncheon, take the Jungang Expressway towards Daegu and then move to Gyeongbu Expressway towards Busan at Nami junction.
- By Bus: Intercity buses are there to reach Ulsan from any other major locations of the country. The city terminal is closely located to Samsandong. From Seoul, you get express bus to Ulsan on every 30 minutes. Other than this, Busan also has many buses connecting to Ulsan.
- By Boat: The nearest international ferry services are in Busan. From there, you get ferries that arrive from other places like China and Japan.
- By Bus: Buses are there to move around the city. However, the journey might turn out to be time consuming process. Regular yellow city buses, costing 1,200 won travels almost all part of the city. These buses run from 5:00 – 5:20 am to 11:30pm. Other than this, smaller blue buses run within the local areas. It will cost you around 800won.
- By Taxi: Taxis are available all over Ulsan. In fact, you can get it even at night when the buses stop running.
- By Train: If you are staying in the outskirt regions and living close to a station, travelling in train becomes a much easier option. For instance, if you are staying in Hogye, there is a station in the north. Towards the south, Deokha, Onyang and Seosaeng stations are there.
Are you looking for a Ulsan travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Ask question in category
Simply click on Ask a Question to add question
How to Reach Ulsan from Nearby Cities
|Busan to Ulsan||37.39 km||37 mins|
|Siji to Ulsan||70.4 km||1 hour 10 mins|
|Changwon to Ulsan||74.44 km||1 hour 14 mins|
|Daegu to Ulsan||82.26 km||1 hour 22 mins|
|Suncheon-si to Ulsan||207.17 km||3 hours 27 mins|
|Cheongju-si to Ulsan||216.38 km||3 hours 36 mins|
|Pyeongtaek-si to Ulsan||263.97 km||4 hours 23 mins|
|Gwangju to Ulsan||274.48 km||4 hours 34 mins|
|Seongnam-si to Ulsan||274.71 km||4 hours 34 mins|
|Suwon to Ulsan||279.98 km||4 hours 39 mins|