Hyundai Mipo DockyardCurrently Open
- Address: 1000, Bangeojinsunhwan-doro, Dong-gu, Ulsan, South Korea
- Timings: 09:00 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Phone: +82-522023437
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Educational Site
Hyundai Mipo Dockyard holds 5th position in the list of ship builders around the world. It was established by Hyundai heavy industries in 1975. The Hyundai heavy industries started its shipbuilding business from the year 1972 and slowly became one of the greatest shipbuilding companies in the world. With the passing time, Hyundai heavy industries started contributing in national economic growth. At present, it has become the world’s greatest complex corporations by making contributions in industries like marine, plant, machine, electrical machinery and appliances and so on. It has been estimated that Hyundai Mipo Dockyard delivers around 70 new ships in every year. People visit this dockyard to see how part of ships are being lifted and exported to other countries.
Hyundai Mipo Dockyard Travel Tips
- Lunch time from 12pm to 1pm.
- Entry is free.
- The dockyard is closed on weekends and holidays.
- Online reservation (English) is required for reservation for foreigners.
- Reservation should be made 3 days prior.
How to Reach Hyundai Mipo Dockyard
- Bus no.s – 102, 112 from Ulsan airport
- Bus no.s – 401, 1114, 1401 from Ulsan Terminal and station
- Carry some food along with you as there are no nearby eateries located in this location.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Ulsan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ulsan and book an accommodation of your choice.
44.78% of people who visit Ulsan include Hyundai Mipo Dockyard in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
91.84% of people start their Hyundai Mipo Dockyard visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Hyundai Mipo Dockyard
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Hyundai Mipo Dockyard