Hyundai Motor Ulsan PlantCurrently Open
- Address: 700, Yangjeong-dong, Buk-gu, Ulsan-si, South Korea
- Timings: 09:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +82-522802232
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Educational Site
It is the largest auto manufacturing facility in the world. There are nearly 5 production lines on a 20 km by 20km area of the plant. Among all the production lines, the assembly line is open to the public. When you go for visiting the plant, the first place you will visit is the Hyundai Motor Company Car Gallery. Here you get to see old Hyundai car modes and its parts. You get see car models that were never produced and also the limited editions. On the assembly line, you can see the production process of Hyundai’s most popular cars, lifted from one place to another and the workers installing more than 20,000 parts together within few minutes. This entire manufacturing process is awe inspiring for visitors. The primary attraction of this plant if the export shipping dock.
To enjoy a tour to this plant, you need to make reservation in online. There is tour course like –
Culture Hall (promotion hall) - No. 1 Factory – No. 2 Factory – No.3 Factory – No. 4 Factory – No.5 Factory – Engine/ Gearbox Factory/ Driving testing site – Asan-ro – Export dock
Hyundai Motor Ulsan Plant Travel Tips
- Show timing– 9am, 9:30am, 10am, 12:00pm, 12:30pm, 1pm, 4pm.
- Entry is free.
- The plant is closed on weekends and national holidays.
- High seasons – March – June / September – November.
- Reservation during high season should be made in advance.
- Group tour is only available on bus.
- Group less than 12 people will be considered as individuals.
- Visitors must be over the age of 12years and at atleast of 130cm in height unless you are accompanied by a legal guardian (up to 2 children for each guardian).
- Tours cannot be taken the same day as application is submitted.
- Maximum occupancy of the plant is 200 people.
- International visitors are asked to call the office before applying online.
- Korean information service is available.
- Every tour should be with a guide.
- Foreign tourists must call and inquire about the necessary documents and other procedure.
- Language guidance available in English, Japanese and Chinese.
- At the end of the tour a souvenir is given.
- Factory is open to business or personnel in the industry.
How to Reach Hyundai Motor Ulsan Plant
- Take bus no.s – 401 or 1114 from Ulsan Express, Intercity Bus Terminal to Hyundai Motors Ulsan Plant
- Bennigan’s –Ulsan Branch
- Ijo Hanjeongsik
- TGI Friday’s – Ulsan branch
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Ulsan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ulsan and book an accommodation of your choice.
73.17% of people who visit Ulsan include Hyundai Motor Ulsan Plant in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
49.09% of people start their Hyundai Motor Ulsan Plant visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Hyundai Motor Ulsan Plant
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Hyundai Motor Ulsan Plant
What phone number will work? Since foreign tourists must call, I need a good phone number, and as noted by others 82-522802232 does not work.Answer Report Abuse
You can try contacting on 080-600-6000 or you can fill the contact information form available on their website and they will contact you back.Report Abuse
I'm a US citizen and will be in Ulsan on Mon. 10/29. I would like to do the noon plant tour. I understand I should call the plant office BEFORE I make an online reservation. Please advise how I can make a reservation online.Answer Report Abuse