Paraeso Falls2564 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Icheon-ri, Sangbuk-myeon, Ulju-gun, Ulsan,South Korea
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +82-522296350
- Ticket Price: 1000 KRW
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Nature
While moving towards the south from Seoknamsa Temple, you will find one of the 12 scenic sights of Ulsan, known as Paraeso falls. The rugged road and the trees had actually covered the falls. But when you reach the spot, you actually feel that your pain has not gone into waste. One glance at the falls convinces you, that Paraeso falls is the most beautiful falls of Ulsan. In fact, when you start your journey from the bus stop, the entire journey through the forest is something to look forward to.
If you are planning to see this falls, it’s better to visit during autumn or winter. During these seasons, the surroundings are covered with green.
Paraeso Falls Travel Tips
- Parking fees for middle and small cars – 3,000won.
- Other Contact Numbers are +82-52-258-8830 (Ulsan Tourist Information Center), +82-52-254-2123~4 (Sinbulsan Falls Recreational Forest).
- Parking facilities available.
- Take good footwear as you need to hike to reach the spot.
- You need to hike for around 25 minutes (approximate) from the bus stop.
- Carry a water bottle as you might feel thirsty while trekking.
- The journey is not so comfortable one for older people or pregnant women.
- It is a great place for photo shoot with the falls playing as a perfect backdrop.
How to Reach Paraeso Falls
- Nearby bus stop – Baenae stop
- Take bus no. – 328 from the Eonyang Express bus terminal (6:10am – 9:50pm that runs in every 25 minutes).
As the falls is located at the top of the mountain, so it’s difficult to find any eateries near the falls. The eateries that are found nearby are almost 2kilometers away from the spot. Some of them are:
- Ganwol Sanjang
- Yaksan Garden
- Gyeonggi Shikdang
- Gijang Hoetjip
- Deungdae Hoetjip
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Ulsan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ulsan and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Ulsan include Paraeso Falls in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
42.71% of people start their Paraeso Falls visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Paraeso Falls
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Paraeso Falls