Taehwa River Grand Park, UlsanCurrently Open
- Address: Jung-gu, Ulsan, South Korea
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +82-522296142
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Park, Family And Kids
About Taehwa River Grand Park, Ulsan
This park is located right at the center of Ulsan city. The Taehwagang River cut across the park and flow into Ulsan Bay. The river basin that stretches for 36 kilometers from the east to west and 28 kilometers from north to south is mostly covered with mountains and forest. However, both the side of the river has fertile land. This river has presently become the essential source of drinking water for the Ulsan’s citizens.
Taehwagang Simnidaebat is an extensive bamboo fields the covers the areas that lie between Taehwa Bridge and Samho Bridge. This field lies along the river. In spring, the land along the river gets covered by colorful flowers. This land has been turned into a park, called Taehwa River Grand Park. You get to see species like poppies, cornflowers and golden coreopsis in the garden. Every year, festivals like Taehwagang water festival and National swimming tournament were held in this park.
Taehwa River Grand Park Information
- Other Contact No. +82-52-229-2345
- Parking facilities.
- Facilities like promenade, drinking fountain, outdoor stage, photo zone.
- Restrooms are available.
- Pets must be on leash while moving around the park.
- You can carry some snacks for short break.
How To reach Taehwa River Grand Park by Public Transport
- Take city bus 407 from Ulsan Express Bus Terminal or bus no- 337 from Ulsan Intercity Bus Terminal and get off at Croba Apartments.
- Other bus no. – 407 (first bus – 6:10 am , last bus – 10:11 pm with interval of 35 min); 337 (first bus – 4:58 am, last bus – 9:23pm with interval of 40 min).
Restaurants Near Taehwa River Grand Park
- Taehwagang Sootbul Jangeogui
- Mexican Chicken Taehwa Daun
- Pelicana Taehwa
- BBQ Taehwa
- Gijangsan Gomjangeo
- Gimgane Ulsan Taehwa
- Hanyang Sootbul Garden
- Lotteria Ulsan Taehwa
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Ulsan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ulsan and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Taehwa River Grand Park
95% of people who visit Ulsan include Taehwa River Grand Park in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
30.38% of people start their Taehwa River Grand Park visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Taehwa River Grand Park
94.28% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Taehwa River Grand Park