Are you looking for what to do in Ulsan?
PLACES TO SEE
- Ulsan Grand Park: It is the largest park of Ulsan covering an area around 4km long and 500m wide. The park includes features like features like walking trail, a natural learning center, a zoo, butterfly garden, botanical garden, bicycle safety zone, fountains, small lakes, winter sliding hill, war memorial, outdoor waterpark, a swimming pool, small lakes and so on.
- Daewangam Park: It was originally named as Ulki Park. It is located on the east coast of Ulsan, along Daewangam rock. Right from the trekking trail towards the park to the entire beauty of the place once you reach there, this park of Ulsan does deserve a visit.
- Jangsaengpo Whale Museum: Jangsaengpo whale museum is the first and only whale museum located in Jangsaengpo, Nam-gu, Ulsan in South Korea. Previously, it was the central area for Korean whaling industry. Later on, this space was transformed into a whale museum displaying whaling artifacts, exhibiting some of the rare whale’s skeleton, Jangsaengpo whale life experience museum displaying different kind of fishes, programs like 4D zone, whale watching programs and so on.
- Taehwa River Grand Park: The land along Taehwa river was been transformed into a park, popularly known as Taehwa River Grand park of Ulsan. This park turns into a colorful sight with the arrival of spring.
- Ulsan Museum: This is one of the popular tourist attractions of Ulsan, where you get every bit of information related to the past, present and future of the city.
Other than these attractions, Hongryu Fall in Sinbulsan Mountain for trekking is one of the activities you can do in Ulsan.
Below we have a list of things to do in Ulsan and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Ulsan getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Ulsan with confidence.