Ulsan Grand Park, Ulsan
Ulsan Grand Park, Ulsan - Address, Phone Number
Address: 146-1, Ok-dong, Nam-ku, Ulsan Metropolitan City
Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
Timings: 05:00 am - 11:00 pm Details
Added 3.1K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Sport, Trail, Garden, Park, Walking Area, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Water Sport, Picnic Spot
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Ulsan Grand Park, Ulsan
It is the largest urban park in South Korea, located in Ulsan Metropolitan City. It is a high-quality green space created to improve the lifestyle of Ulsan’s people. This park is around 4km long and 500m wide that includes features like walking trail, a natural learning center, a zoo, butterfly garden, botanical garden, bicycle safety zone, fountains, small lakes, winter sliding hill, war memorial, outdoor waterpark, a swimming pool, small lakes and so on.
While entering the garden, you will come across three gates. Along any of the gates, you will come across a bicycle rent shop, convenience store and a tram shop. Taking a tour of the entire park will at least take you half a day. So, you can consider this spot as one of the weekend spot to spend time with family.
Ulsan Grand Park Information
- Monday closed for outdoor facilities (Rose Valley Animal Farm, Golf course, Four season snow sledding, environment friendly playground).
- Admission fee for the outdoor facilities are for free.
- Indoor facilities ( Butterfly Garden, Energy & Environment Museum, Happy Gallery, Welcome House, Forest Workshop) are closed on Monday.
- Admission fee for the indoor facilities are for free.
- Tram car is closed on Monday.
Ulsan Grand Park Ticket Prices
Entry fee for Aquasis
- For general users – 7,000 won (primary school students or younger), 10,000won (for middle-school students or older)
- For member users – 60,000won/ month (15% discount if you visit the park for 2 consecutive month)
- Entry fee for Fitness Center (only for members) – 50,000won/ month (20% discount when you enroll for fitness and swimming courses for more than one month)
For parking lot
- Car – 500won (for first 30 minutes) ; 200 won (for every 10 minutes after the first 30 minutes); 1’000 won (within the first 1 hours)
- Large vehicles: twice the size of a regular car
- Bicycle rental (for 1 hours) – 3,000 won (for one person), 6,000won (for 2 person), 3,000won (for children)
- Baby Carriage rental – 2,000 won
- Tram car (for one way ticket) – 600 won (for adults), 500won (for students), 300won (for children)
Ulsan Grand Park Opening and Closing Hours
For general users:
- Operating Hours (including weekdays, weekends and official holidays): 10 am – 6pm
- Wave pool: 10 am – 11:30 am; 2pm – 2:30p; 3pm – 3:30pm; 4pm – 4:30pm; 5pm – 5:30pm
- Slide: 11:20am – 12pm; 1:30pm – 2pm; 2:40pm – 3pm; 3:20pm – 4pm; 4:20pm – 5pm
Member users (open only during specific hours and to only members who possess the specified requirements):
- Swimming Lessons: 6am – 12pm; 1am – 10pm
- Free Swimming: 6am – 5pm
For Fitness center (only for members):
- Operating Hours: 6am – 8pm (on weekdays) ; 6am – 6pm (on weekends)
For Indoor facilities –
- Butterfly Garden: 10am – 5pm (for weekdays, weekends and official holidays)
- Main gate parking lot: 8am – 11pm (for weekdays, weekends and official holidays)
- East gate parking lot: 9am – 9pm (for weekdays, weekends and official holidays)
- South gate parking lot: 8am – 7pm (for weekdays, weekends and official holidays)
- Convenience Store: 9am – 8pm
- Restaurant: 9am – 6pm
- Bicycle rental: 10 am – 7pm
- Baby rental carriage: 9am – 6pm
- Tram car: 9:30 am – 6pm
- Information: 9am – 11pm
- Safety Staff center: 10am – 6pm
- Emergency Center: 10am – 6pm
How To reach Ulsan Grand Park by Public Transport
- There is a tram station outside the park. From there, take train no. -991 that takes you to Ulsan tram station.
- Bus no. – 921
Restaurants Near Ulsan Grand Park
- Ibadom Gamjatang Ulsan Okdong
- Gaetbeol Nakji Subej Okdong
- Park Buffet
- Hulraengi Yasik Ulsan Sinjeong
- Caffe Bene Ulsan Ok-dong Store
- Seaore Buffet
- Hyungje Jangeogui
- Tudari Gongeoptap
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Ulsan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ulsan and book an accommodation of your choice.
Ulsan Grand Park, Ulsan Reviews - Write a Review
멋진 호수와 조경. 무엇보다도 거대 미끄럼틀이 있는 놀이터와 여름 물놀이터가 최고~~