Ulsan Grand Park616 Votes Currently Open
It is the largest urban park in South Korea, located in Ulsan Metropolitan City. It is a high-quality green space created to improve the lifestyle of Ulsan’s people. This park is around 4km long and 500m wide that includes features like walking trail, a natural learning center, a zoo, butterfly garden, botanical garden, bicycle safety zone, fountains, small lakes, winter sliding hill, war memorial, outdoor waterpark, a swimming pool, small lakes and so on.
While entering the garden, you will come across three gates. Along any of the gates, you will come across a bicycle rent shop, convenience store and a tram shop. Taking a tour of the entire park will at least take you half a day. So, you can consider this spot as one of the weekend spot to spend time with family.
Ulsan Grand Park Travel Tips
- Monday closed for outdoor facilities (Rose Valley Animal Farm, Golf course, Four season snow sledding, environment friendly playground).
- Admission fee for the outdoor facilities are for free.
- Indoor facilities ( Butterfly Garden, Energy & Environment Museum, Happy Gallery, Welcome House, Forest Workshop) are closed on Monday.
- Admission fee for the indoor facilities are for free.
- Tram car is closed on Monday.
Entrance Ticket Details For Ulsan Grand Park
Entry fee for Aquasis
- For general users – 7,000 won (primary school students or younger), 10,000won (for middle-school students or older)
- For member users – 60,000won/ month (15% discount if you visit the park for 2 consecutive month)
- Entry fee for Fitness Center (only for members) – 50,000won/ month (20% discount when you enroll for fitness and swimming courses for more than one month)
For parking lot
- Car – 500won (for first 30 minutes) ; 200 won (for every 10 minutes after the first 30 minutes); 1’000 won (within the first 1 hours)
- Large vehicles: twice the size of a regular car
- Bicycle rental (for 1 hours) – 3,000 won (for one person), 6,000won (for 2 person), 3,000won (for children)
- Baby Carriage rental – 2,000 won
- Tram car (for one way ticket) – 600 won (for adults), 500won (for students), 300won (for children)
Ulsan Grand Park Hours
For general users:
- Operating Hours (including weekdays, weekends and official holidays): 10 am – 6pm
- Wave pool: 10 am – 11:30 am; 2pm – 2:30p; 3pm – 3:30pm; 4pm – 4:30pm; 5pm – 5:30pm
- Slide: 11:20am – 12pm; 1:30pm – 2pm; 2:40pm – 3pm; 3:20pm – 4pm; 4:20pm – 5pm
Member users (open only during specific hours and to only members who possess the specified requirements):
- Swimming Lessons: 6am – 12pm; 1am – 10pm
- Free Swimming: 6am – 5pm
For Fitness center (only for members):
- Operating Hours: 6am – 8pm (on weekdays) ; 6am – 6pm (on weekends)
For Indoor facilities –
- Butterfly Garden: 10am – 5pm (for weekdays, weekends and official holidays)
- Main gate parking lot: 8am – 11pm (for weekdays, weekends and official holidays)
- East gate parking lot: 9am – 9pm (for weekdays, weekends and official holidays)
- South gate parking lot: 8am – 7pm (for weekdays, weekends and official holidays)
- Convenience Store: 9am – 8pm
- Restaurant: 9am – 6pm
- Bicycle rental: 10 am – 7pm
- Baby rental carriage: 9am – 6pm
- Tram car: 9:30 am – 6pm
- Information: 9am – 11pm
- Safety Staff center: 10am – 6pm
- Emergency Center: 10am – 6pm
How to Reach Ulsan Grand Park
- There is a tram station outside the park. From there, take train no. -991 that takes you to Ulsan tram station.
- Bus no. – 921
- Ibadom Gamjatang Ulsan Okdong
- Gaetbeol Nakji Subej Okdong
- Park Buffet
- Hulraengi Yasik Ulsan Sinjeong
- Caffe Bene Ulsan Ok-dong Store
- Seaore Buffet
- Hyungje Jangeogui
- Tudari Gongeoptap
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Ulsan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ulsan and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Ulsan include Ulsan Grand Park in their plan
06 AM - 07 AM
59.04% of people start their Ulsan Grand Park visit around 06 AM - 07 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Ulsan Grand Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ulsan Grand Park