Ulsan MuseumCurrently Open [Closes at 09:00 pm]
- Address: 277 Duwang-ro, Nam-gu, Ulsan, South Korea
- Timings: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +82-522228501
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museum, History Museum, Family And Kids, Exhibition , Specialty Museum
Ulsan Museum - Review
Located in Nam-gu of Ulsan, this historical museum can help you to learn fine details about the Ulsan city. The archive of Ulsan museum holds facts from past, present and future of the city. It includes a historical hall displaying an overall picture of the city from prehistoric times, an industry hall displaying Ulsan’s emergence as the industrial capital of South Korea and a children’s hall for educational programs. It is an eco-friendly museum displays various feature of the city to make visitors understand the city’s identity. As a whole, you can say that the museum has everything to make it recognize as the best.
Ulsan Museum Information
- Entry is free.
- Other Contact No. +82-52-222-8503
- The museum remains closed on Mondays (except if Monday is a public holiday, the very next working day ), holidays designated by the Mayor of Ulsan Metropolitan City.
- Ticketing hours closes 1 hour prior the closing time.
- Permanent exhibition galleries has free entry.
- Some special exhibition may carry a charge.
- Self- planned temporary exhibitions comes with free admission.
- Advance booking are necessary for groups of more than 20 people including school, students.
- Advance bookings for special exhibitions are necessary for groups more than 20 people.
- Entrance for Children’s museum is limited to elementary school students or younger and their accompanying families.
- Advance booking is necessary for pleasant tour.
- Entire museum is a non-smoking zone.
- Food and pet animals, except for guide dogs are prohibited.
- Please turn off your mobile phone or switch it to silent mode before entering the exhibition galleries.
- Touching or any action causing damage to the museum is strictly prohibited.
- Taking photographs with commercial intention, with flashes on or using tripod are strictly prohibited.
- In the outdoor tour paths, bicycle, kickboard or in-line skating are not allowed.
- Try to avoid wearing attire like slipper as it sound may disturb in silent viewing.
How To reach Ulsan Museum by Public Transport
- Nearby bus stop – Ulsan Grand park bus stop, Gongeoptap bus stop
- Bus no. – 205, 225, 405, 415, 453, 504, 507, 527, 715, 744
- Express Ulsan city bus : 1705, 1703, 1713, 1104, 1401
- KTX Ulsan station limousine : 5004 (first bus : 05:30, last bus: 23:40, Intervals: 30 min)
Restaurants Near Ulsan Museum
- Seaore Buffet
- Hansot Dosirak Ulsan Gongeoptap
- Solemio Ulsan Gongeoptap
- Manson Jjajang
- Tudari Gongeoptap
- Nolbu Budaejjigae Ulsan
- Sushi Asahi
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Ulsan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ulsan and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Ulsan Museum
95% of people who visit Ulsan include Ulsan Museum in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
68.12% of people start their Ulsan Museum visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Ulsan Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ulsan Museum
Ulsan Museum Trips
Ulsan Museum, Ulsan Reviews
Interesting... but not fascinating. Focus too much on recent accomplishments rather than harsh reality of history
Nice facilities! good weather! if you have a chance to Ulsan, take a short look around Ulsan museum. Especially with children, they provide place amusement and entertainment with historical figures of Ulsan. However its content is not satisfactory in terms of quantity with the short history.
주변이 산책하기 좋아요 계단 쭉 올라오시면 뒤뜰로 올 수 있어요 오른쪽 산으로 넘어가면 울산대공원으로 갈 수 있습니당
여러가지 체험도 할수있고 다른 지역에서는 절대 알수없는 울산만의 역사를 확실히 배울수 있음!