Best Time To Visit Uluru
The best time to visit Uluru Kata-Tjuta National Park is in the months of May to September when the weather is relatively cooler and the landscape is more vibrant.
Weather in Uluru Kata Tjuta National Park is characterized by extreme temperatures ranging from 45 °C (113 °F) during the summer and -5 °C (23 °F) during winter nights. The UV radiation too is said to be quite high in the summer months of December, January and February.
According to the local Aboriginal people it experiences five seasons:
- Wanitjunkupai (April/May): A season that brings cool weather.
- Wari (June/July): The cold season with morning frosts.
- Piriyakutu (August/September/October): The season when animals breed and food plants flower.
- Mai Wiyaringkupai (November/December): The hot season when food becomes scarce.
- Itjanu (January/February/March): The season for sudden, sporadic storms.
- 20℉ 0℉
- 25 0
Most humid month in Uluru is January.
Least humid month in Uluru is March.