Events and Festivals in Uluru
- Tjungu Festival (April): A four-day festival that is fun for the whole family. The events feature everything from film, art, music, sport, fashion and food. The highlights of the festival are the Tjungu Short Film Fest, Tjungu Fashion Parade, the AFL Tjungu Cup and a wide variety of delectable food.
- Uluru Camel Cup (May): A fun-filled weekend event with camel races. There are several activities that take place over the weekend with food, live music and entertainment. You also have a chance to bet on your favourite camel.
- Australian Outback Marathon (July): Set against the stunning backdrop of Uluru/Ayers Rock, the marathon sees participants from all over the world running through the red planes.
- Uluru Astronomy Weekend (August): The event showcases the stunning outback night sky. The event is hosted by Dr Karl Kruszelnicki and attended by other world experts in the field of astronomy and activities include discussions and talks about astrophysics as well as star gazing opportunities.
Trip plans for Uluru
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Uluru
2114 Views20 Days 19 Nights20 Day Trip to Australia, New Zealand from Salt Lake CityBy: Guest UserCity: Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Uluṟu, Airlie Beach, Auckland, Christchurch, Whitianga, Rotorua, Queenstown
Uluru Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Uluru
Save 7%Uluru Camel Express, Sunrise or Sunset Tours270 Reviews
Contemplate how the outback pioneers traveled across regions of Australia on a camel tour with an expert guide. Choose from s...
Save 7%Uluru and Kata Tjuta Experience with BBQ Dinner21 Reviews
Duration: 7 Hrs
Embrace the magnificence of Kata Tjuta and capture Uluru at sunset while sipping sparkling wine and enjoying an Aussie BBQ. T...
Save 7%Uluru (Ayers Rock) Outback Barbecue Dinner and Star Tour97 Reviews
Duration: 3 Hrs 30 Mins
Enjoy an Aussie-style barbecue dinner with views of Australias most recognized natural icon, Uluru (Ayers Rock). Unwind with ...
Save 7%Best of Ayers Rock: Sunset Uluru and Sunrise Kata Tjuta Small Group Tours29 Reviews
See Australias iconic natural monuments at sunrise and sunset! Watch the Australian outback desert come alive in a dramatic w...
- Events & Festivals in Yulara
- Events & Festivals in Petermann
- Events & Festivals in Amata
- Events & Festivals in Imanpa
- Events & Festivals in Pukatja Homeland
- Events & Festivals in Ghan
- Events & Festivals in Namatjira
- Events & Festivals in Australia
- Events & Festivals in Indulkana
- Events & Festivals in Sydney
- Events & Festivals in Melbourne
- Events & Festivals in Adelaide
- Events & Festivals in Geelong
- Events & Festivals in Perth
- Events & Festivals in Surfers Paradise