How to Reach Uluru - The Easiest Way to Reach Uluru
- By Air: Visitors can fly to the Ayers Rock Airport at Yulara. Jetstar and Virgin Blue operate direct flights to Ayers Rock from Sydney while Quantas operates a flight from Sydney via Alice Springs to Ayers Rock. The flight time from Sydney to Ayers Rock Airport is three hours in duration.
- By Road: One can either hire a car in Alice Springs or opt for one of the several tour companies operating buses to Uluru Kata Tjuta National Park. The distance from Alice Springs is approximately 450 kms and takes about 4-5 hours to cover.
- By Car: Cars can easily be rented at Ayers Rock Airport or in Yulara. The roads are well maintained and 4WD vehicles are not necessary.
- By Bus: There are several tour busses that operate in the area. The Uluru Express is also convenient for those wanting to explore on their own, it runs buses every hour from Yulara and offers unlimited access to the park for a fee which includes the permit for visiting the park and is valid for three days.
Are you looking for a Uluru travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Uluru from Nearby Cities
|Yulara to Uluru||9.01 km||9 mins|
How to Reach Cities Near Uluru
- How to reach Yulara
- How to reach Petermann
- How to reach Amata
- How to reach Imanpa
- How to reach Pukatja Homeland
- How to reach Ghan
- How to reach Namatjira
- How to reach Australia
- How to reach Indulkana
- How to reach Sydney
- How to reach Melbourne
- How to reach Adelaide
- How to reach Geelong
- How to reach Perth
- How to reach Surfers Paradise