Sounds Of Silence DinnerCurrently Closed
- Address: Yulara Drive, Ayers Rock Resort, Northern Territory, Australia, Uluru
- Timings: 05:00 pm - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61-282968010
- Ticket Price: 195 AUD
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Food And Drinks, Restaurant, Family And Kids, Fine Dining
Sounds Of Silence Dinner - Review
Experience the finest dining of your lifetime at the award-winning Sounds of Silence Dinner Uluru. Tickets for Sounds of Silence Dinner can be bought directly but given the huge popularity, there will surely be a huge crowd in the queue to get their hands on the Sounds of Silence Dinner tickets. Skip the queue and buy tickets for Sound of Silence Dinner right away from the tickets section after going through Sounds of Silence Dinner ticket prices and the cost is absolutely appropriate.
Touted as one of Australia’s finest tourism restaurants, this award-winning place is also an entered into the Australian Tourism Hall of Fame. A magical four hour dining experience, it is a must visit on your trip to the Kata Tjuta National Park.
Enjoy your meal under the open sky and lose yourself in the breath-taking beauty of the Red Centre. An extravagant evening awaits you with 360-degree views and the stunning sunset as it highlights Uluru and Kata Tjuta while you sip on champagne and feast on canapés for a grand Sounds of Silence Dinner tour welcome. This is then followed by a scrumptious dinner of BBQ buffet and authentic Australian cuisine. The after dinner entertainment includes stargazing and talk about the southern night sky while you are served dessert and coffee.
This is definitely a one-of-a-kind experience in this magical wonderland of natural beauty.
Sounds Of Silence Dinner Information
- Vegetarian options are available with prior notice.
- Dress code is casual however ensure that it is weather appropriate. (eg. Sounds of Silence Dinner in winter)
- Guide on Sounds of Silence Dinner 'what to wear' is also available online.
- All guests must be at least 10 years old.
Sounds Of Silence Dinner Ticket Prices
- For Child: $96 AUD
- Sounds of Silence Dinner discount is available in the tickets section.
Sounds Of Silence Dinner Opening and Closing Hours
- The transfer from Ayers Rock Resort departs 60 minutes before sunset daily, as the dinner starts one hour before the sunset.
How To reach Sounds Of Silence Dinner by Public Transport
- Return transfers from Ayers Rock Resort included in ticket price.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Uluru before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Uluru and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Sounds Of Silence Dinner
95% of people who visit Uluru include Sounds Of Silence Dinner in their plan
5 PM - 6 PM
82.59% of people start their Sounds Of Silence Dinner visit around 5 PM - 6 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Sounds Of Silence Dinner
92.37% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sounds Of Silence Dinner
People normally also visit Ayers Rock while planning their trip to Sounds Of Silence Dinner.
Sounds Of Silence Dinner Map
Sounds Of Silence Dinner Trips
Sounds Of Silence Dinner, Uluru Reviews
All QuestionsSounds of silence dinner
- Lea Phiilps - Ceramics
- Sharpham Partnership
- Lea Phillips Pottery
- Ama Menec Sculpture
- Sharpham Wine & Cheese
- Nursery Garden Holiday Home Park
- Topcliffe Airport
- Swaleside Holiday Park
- Doe Park Caravan Site
- Doe Park
- Safety Vision
- Westwater Angling Club
- The Towcester Museum
- St Thomas More R C Church
- Towcester Methodist Church