The Cultural CentreCurrently Closed
- Address: Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Lasseter Highway, Uluru NT 0872, Australia
- Timings: 07:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61-889561128
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Park, Family And Kids, Arts And Crafts
The Cultural Centre - Review
The ideal place to begin exploring the Kata Tjuta National Park is the Cultural Centre. The experience begins as you enter through the Tjukurpa tunnel and are welcomed by the Anangu people who introduce you to their culture through traditional stories and performances.
The Cultural Centre also has several displays of local art, craft and history. The staff is helpful and will provide you with all the necessary information. You can also learn a lot about the natural environment of the park and its flora and fauna. Visitors can also view the various artworks, participate in scheduled workshops and meet local artists.
There is a shaded picnic area with gas barbecues where visitors can enjoy a scrumptious meal. The Ininti Cafe also offers light refreshments and sells a host of souvenirs, artwork, books and clothing.
Begin your Kata Tjuta National Park exploration with the help of Cultural Centre tickets that will take you through a varied display of arts and crafts complete with information. Tickets for the Cultural Centre and info on the Cultural Centre ticket prices can be found under the tours & tickets section. Buy tickets for the Cultural Centre from this section and be satisfied with the explanatory tour that will make the Cultural Centre ticket cost worth it.
The Cultural Centre Information
- Facilities like toilets, picnic areas and gas barbecues are available here.
- You can hire bicycles from the Cultural Centre through Outback Cycling and take a 15 kilometer return ride 'round the rock'.
- Bike hire is available from after sunrise till late in the afternoon. Times will vary depending on the season.
- Other contact No.is: +61-889561128
The Cultural Centre Hours
- Information Desk open from 8 am-5 pm.
- Free culture or nature presentations 10 am weekdays.
- Free ranger-guided Mala Walk 8 am daily, departs from the Mala Walk car park.
- Ininti Cafe and Souvenirs 7 am-5 pm
How To reach The Cultural Centre by Public Transport
- Uluru Express runs buses every hour from all major resorts in Yulara.
Restaurants Near The Cultural Centre
- Ininti Cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Uluru before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Uluru and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting The Cultural Centre
95% of people who visit Uluru include The Cultural Centre in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
58.54% of people start their The Cultural Centre visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see The Cultural Centre
90.91% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Cultural Centre
The Cultural Centre Trips
1 View18 Days 17 Nights18 Day Trip to Sydney, Melbourne, Uluṟu from Tel AvivBy: Guest UserCity: Melbourne, Uluru, Sydney