Are you looking for what to do in Uluru?
PLACES TO SEE
- Uluru/Ayers Rock: A large monolithic rock formation that is iconic in Australia and also sacred to the Aboriginal people. The most popular thing to do in Uluru is watch the sunrise or sunset.
- Kata Tjuta/ Mount Olga: A series of rock domes that have great religious and cultural importance to the local Anangu people and are visited by tourists from all over the world.
- The Cultural Centre: A museum/ souvenir shop and tourist information centre that showcases the art, culture and history of the Anangu people and the region.
- Sounds of Silence Dinner: An outdoor dining experience in the desert complete with entertainment and champagne. One of the most interesting activities in Uluru Kata Tjuta National Park.
- Guided Tours: When in Uluru you can explore more of the national park by taking fun tours like; The Harley Davidson motorcycle tour, camel tours, cave hill safari and many more.
Below we have a list of things to do in Uluru and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Uluru getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Uluru with confidence.