The Frangipani Tree
About The Frangipani Tree, Unawatuna
Overview of The Frangipani Tree
Welcome to the page of The Frangipani Tree. This is a place of interest in the city of Unawatuna in Sri Lanka. The Frangipani Tree is not a top-rated place in Unawatuna.
More about Unawatuna
Make your visit suitable to your interest, use Unawatuna trip planner for personalization.
You can enjoy a comfortable stay in the city by booking the best hotels in Unawatuna like Happy Coconut, Kahuna Hotel and Unawatuna Nor Lanka Hotel.
Getting around The Frangipani Tree, Unawatuna
The most preferred mode of transport is Taxi. The transit will take around 25 minutes, covering a distance of 25.85 Kilometre. The trip will cost you roughly LKR 2500.Car
Take a Car. The total distance will be 25.85 Kilometre costing USD 2 and the duration of the trip will be 25 minutes.
It is recommended to take Train which will cost you roughly LKR 45, taking around 16 minutes. The distance between the two points is 10.34 Kilometre.Taxi
Best transit method is Taxi. The distance is 8.91 Kilometre, costing around LKR 950. The duration of the trip is 9 minutes.Car
Suggested transit method is Car. The distance between the points being 8.91 Kilometre, the time taken for the journey is 9 minutes. The expense of the trip is USD 1.
The most preferred mode of transport is Train. The transit will take around 50 minutes, covering a distance of 29.28 Kilometre. The trip will cost you roughly LKR 90.Taxi
Take a Taxi. The total distance will be 27.15 Kilometre costing LKR 2600 and the duration of the trip will be 26 minutes.Car
It is recommended to take Car which will cost you roughly USD 3, taking around 26 minutes. The distance between the two points is 27.15 Kilometre.
Share your experience - Rate The Frangipani Tree, Unawatuna
Very nice property to spend a few days at. Very interestingly, this is a great place to come and bird watch. During the dry season, every night at sunset they have hundreds of little birds that come and put up for the night in the palm trees along the beach. Unbelievable sight to see.
A beautiful Boutique property in the South of Sri Lanka, perfect for relaxation and enjoying the beach. Staff members are very kind and helpful. We will visit this property again.
Incredible hotel, exactly what we were looking for after a stressful year & long drive down from the airport. The bathroom in our room was incredible with a huge outdoor shower area. Food was so good we didn't want to try anywhere outside of the hotel. Staff were all brilliant & attentive. Loved it & would highly recommend it.
One of the best vacations i've had in the beach. Great service and very friendly manager. Do checkout their open-nature themed bathroom, it's super awesome!
Beautiful setting, fantastic, clean rooms and amazing bathroom. Food was delicious and service wonderful, attentive but not intrusive. Staff friendly and helpful for organising local surfing trips. Unable to swim at beach but thats the only negative. Stayed April 2016, traveled as a couple
- Other Attractions
- Lake Pichola
- Lake Palace
- City Palace And City Palace Government Museum
- Eklingji Temple
- Fateh Sagar Lake
- Jagadish Temple
- Bagore Ki Haveli
- Shrinathji Temple
- Jag Mandir
- Monsoon Palace
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Cheap Hotels Near Lake Pichola
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Lake Palace
- Luxury Hotels Near City Palace And City Palace Government Museum
- Budget Hotels Near Eklingji Temple
- Budget Hotels Near Fateh Sagar Lake
- Cheap Hotels Near Jagadish Temple
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Bagore Ki Haveli
- Hotels Near Shrinathji Temple
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Jag Mandir
- Cheap Hotels Near Monsoon Palace
- City Tripplans
- Trip to Colombo, Sigiriya, Kandy, Nuwara Eliya, Ella, Tangalle, Unawatuna, Hikkaduwa, Galle, Bentota
- Trip to Galle, Colombo, Bentota, Unawatuna
- Trip to Galle, Kandy, Colombo, Nuwara Eliya, Unawatuna
- Trip to Galle, Kandy, Colombo, Bentota, Sigiriya, Unawatuna
- 17 Day Trip to Galle, Kandy, Colombo, Negombo, Hikkaduwa, Sigiriya, Unawatuna from Negombo
- 21 nights Trip to Colombo from Manchester
- Trip to Galle, Kandy, Colombo, Nuwara Eliya, Trincomalee, Kalpitiya, Bentota, Hikkaduwa, Sigiriya, Unawatuna
- Rajat-Final SriLanka
- 5 Day Trip to Colombo from Mumbai
- Trip to Kurunegala, Kalpitiya, Mirissa, Unawatuna, Rambukkana, Kalutara