Harcourt ParkCurrently Open
- Address: Brown Owl, Upper Hutt 5018, New Zealand Map
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids
In the Upper Hutt area, the Harcourt Park is not only a mere neighborhood park but a popular botanical garden as well. You will be overjoyed to visit this park with your companions as the spot is full of gorgeous natural features. The park is designed with large gardens of azalea and rhododendron. The native woodland of the park is calming and scenic and it is wheelchair accessible too. The Harcourt Park also offers you other features like swimming pool, playgrounds for different age groups along with a spray park and toddler’s paddling pool. This park has designated picnic areas attached with electric BBQ grills that will impress you for sure.
How to Reach Harcourt Park
- Buses 92, 110 to stop - 8691 - Akatarawa Road - Brown Owl Shops (near 26)
- Buses 92, 110 to stop - 9692 - Akatarawa Road at Pokaka Street
- Harcourt Park Address: Brown Owl, Upper Hutt 5018, New Zealand
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!