Grand BazaarCurrently Closed
- Address: Heping South Road, Urumqi, China
- Timings: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: Food And Drinks, Tourist Center, Market, Street Market, Shopping Center, Family And Kids
Grand Bazaar - Review
Popularly known as the International bazaar, is a heaven for shopaholics. From regional products to international products from distant places like Russia and Mongolia and states of the west, the market has everything to offer, right in front of your eyes. Its location, that is in Uighur district is also said to be responsible for making the market popular. Though some people consider it to be a trap for the tourists, paying a visit won’t be a bad idea. Especially, if you are with a known local, bargaining the prices might turn out to be easy for you.
Apart from the goods, taste some of the authentic local foods from any of the eateries of the market.
Grand Bazaar Information
- May to October is the best time to visit the market, especially during evening hours.
Grand Bazaar Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
Grand Bazaar Opening and Closing Hours
- You can visit the market during morning house as well. Ask the locals about the opening time of the shops.
How To reach Grand Bazaar by Public Transport
- Bus no. : 110
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Urumqi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Urumqi and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Grand Bazaar
95% of people who visit Urumqi include Grand Bazaar in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
39.75% of people start their Grand Bazaar visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Grand Bazaar
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Grand Bazaar