Grand BazaarCurrently Open
- Address: Heping South Road, Urumqi, China Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: Food And Drinks, Market, Street Market, Shopping Center, Family And Kids
Popularly known as the International bazaar, is a heaven for shopaholics. From regional products to international products from distant places like Russia and Mongolia and states of the west, the market has everything to offer, right in front of your eyes. Its location, that is in Uighur district is also said to be responsible for making the market popular. Though some people consider it to be a trap for the tourists, paying a visit won’t be a bad idea. Especially, if you are with a known local, bargaining the prices might turn out to be easy for you.
Apart from the goods, taste some of the authentic local foods from any of the eateries of the market.
Grand Bazaar Travel Tips
- May to October is the best time to visit the market, especially during evening hours.
Entrance Ticket Details For Grand Bazaar
- Entry is free.
Grand Bazaar Hours
- You can visit the market during morning house as well. Ask the locals about the opening time of the shops.
How to Reach Grand Bazaar
- Bus no. : 110
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Urumqi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Urumqi and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Grand Bazaar Address: Heping South Road, Urumqi, China
- Grand Bazaar Timing: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Best time to visit Grand Bazaar(preferred time): 03:00 pm - 08:00 pm
- Time required to visit Grand Bazaar: 00:45 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
34.26% of people who visit Urumqi include Grand Bazaar in their plan
55.17% of people start their Grand Bazaar visit around 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Grand Bazaar
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Grand Bazaar
People normally club together Peoples Park and Peoples Square while planning their visit to Grand Bazaar.