Xinjiang Regional MuseumCurrently Closed
- Address: Xi Bei Lu 132, Urumqi 830000, China
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +86-9914552826
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museum, Tourist Center, Family And Kids
Xinjiang Regional Museum - Review
It is the largest integrated museum and has been the center for preserving around 50,000 collections. The collection displays the revolutionary spirit of the people of Urumqi. The colorful costumes, tools and everyday used accessories illustrating the lifestyle of the minorities of Xinjiang that are put on display, are also considered as the influential feature in making the museum popular. Highlight of the museum is the interior décor that has a strong influence of ethnic feature. Other than this, the ancient corpse of the museum that was said to be dried by natural process is also considered as a highlight of the museum. With such abundance collection of facts and information, the museum is often acknowledged both in home as well as on international platform.
Xinjiang Regional Museum Information
- The exhibition room of the ancient corpses is not open for public visit on every Thursday and Sunday.
Xinjiang Regional Museum Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
Xinjiang Regional Museum Opening and Closing Hours
- Ticket issuing time : 10am, 11am, 12pm, 3pm, 4pm (Summer) ; 10:30am, 11:30am, 12:30pm, 3pm, 4pm (in winter).
- Closed : New Year’s Eve, the first and second day of the lunar new year.
How To reach Xinjiang Regional Museum by Public Transport
- Bus no 7 and it stops right in front of the museum.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Urumqi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Urumqi and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Xinjiang Regional Museum
95% of people who visit Urumqi include Xinjiang Regional Museum in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
54.98% of people start their Xinjiang Regional Museum visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Xinjiang Regional Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Xinjiang Regional Museum